Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst part of being an Ethnicel is having NOTHING to be proud of.

Dul5va3WoAAzkgq.jpg
So supposedly "Uncle Tom" black conservatives have nearly twice as much in-group preference as white conservatives, white conservatives have less in-group preference than white moderates, and whites across the board (save for white moderates) have less in-group preference than literally any other demographic regardless of political affiliation...

Very disappointed, but very much not surprised

It is absolutely without a doubt that ethnic men in Western countries struggle with dating and life in general. I can attest to this as an ethnic myself. However, I do not think sexlessness is the worst part about being ethnic. The majority of this forum is White, and many White men are still incel. However, Whitecels, while still suffering the effects of inceldom, can at least enjoy looking back on their history and ancestors. Europeans literally built the modern world, while shitskins starved in mud huts. Sure, Arabs and Chinese invented some stuff, but it pales in comparison. (I don't consider China being the inventor of gunpowder, it was purely an accident). What I also hate is ethnics blabbering about how "oh we have 10,000 year long history." Well, if your civilization is 10,000 years old, and hasn't developed beyond FUCKING MUD HUTs, you're just subhuman I'm sorry. Europe's history is much shorter, and they managed to conquer the world in a relatively small amount of time.

Today, many leftist institutions try gaslighting ethnics into thinking that there's no shame in being conquered. "Guns, Germs, and Steel." by Jared Diamond is a MASSIVE COPE. Because without the gaslighting from Marxist institutions, most ethnics would look at colonialism and commit mass suicide at the fact they they are just inherently worth less.
The reason behind why White supremacy is so dangerous is the fact that Whites actually have something to be proud of, that is they managed to CONQUER, COLONIZE, AND RAPE 75% of the planet into submission.

Just wanted to get that off my chest
Times change man there was a time when Mongols made us all their b****

Don’t be sad, bro.I think that you have more things to be proud of than us, balkancels

It is absolutely without a doubt that ethnic men in Western countries struggle with dating and life in general. I can attest to this as an ethnic myself. However, I do not think sexlessness is the worst part about being ethnic. The majority of this forum is White, and many White men are still incel. However, Whitecels, while still suffering the effects of inceldom, can at least enjoy looking back on their history and ancestors. Europeans literally built the modern world, while shitskins starved in mud huts. Sure, Arabs and Chinese invented some stuff, but it pales in comparison. (I don't consider China being the inventor of gunpowder, it was purely an accident). What I also hate is ethnics blabbering about how "oh we have 10,000 year long history." Well, if your civilization is 10,000 years old, and hasn't developed beyond FUCKING MUD HUTs, you're just subhuman I'm sorry. Europe's history is much shorter, and they managed to conquer the world in a relatively small amount of time.

Today, many leftist institutions try gaslighting ethnics into thinking that there's no shame in being conquered. "Guns, Germs, and Steel." by Jared Diamond is a MASSIVE COPE. Because without the gaslighting from Marxist institutions, most ethnics would look at colonialism and commit mass suicide at the fact they they are just inherently worth less.
The reason behind why White supremacy is so dangerous is the fact that Whites actually have something to be proud of, that is they managed to CONQUER, COLONIZE, AND RAPE 75% of the planet into submission.

Just wanted to get that off my chest
JFL Eastern Europeans and Northern Europeans technically did not invent anything substantial

Rice and curries got cucked by buddhism forbidding meat consumption. Not that they could've afforded regular meat anyway, but not eating meat at all is certainly part of the reason why we're so subhuman today.
you dont need meat if you ave milk,butter, cheese, eggs and beans ,its all protein ,so no excuse

I lurked the profile of the flesh-automaton who wrote that, it was a sheboon.
Damn, so that's basically just how she copes:feelshaha:.

So supposedly "Uncle Tom" black conservatives have nearly twice as much in-group preference as white conservatives, white conservatives have less in-group preference than white moderates, and whites across the board (save for white moderates) have less in-group preference than literally any other demographic regardless of political affiliation...

Very disappointed, but very much not surprised
Even more brutal when you lay it out like that:worryfeels:.

JFL Eastern Europeans and Northern Europeans technically did not invent anything substantial
industrial revolution?
Space rockets?
Modern pharmacy medicine(Germany)?

is Germany in Northern Europe? I just meant the Nordic countries
Yeah people call Germany North Europe but now I understand you . You actrually meant Denmark, Norway etc etc.

By way UK is also North Europe so just say Scandinavia next time

Yeah people call Germany North Europe but now I understand you . You actrually meant Denmark, Norway etc etc.

By way UK is also North Europe so just say Scandinavia next time
If Germany is Northern Europe then what is Central Europe?

If Germany is Northern Europe then what is Central Europe?
i dunno , i just read all the time where its said like this. They called native Americans Indians, now I read all the time about "indian Americans " when they actually mean currys. Its just the way it is thats why i prefer to say Scandinavia

you dont need meat if you ave milk,butter, cheese, eggs and beans ,its all protein ,so no excuse
Asians are mostly lactose intolerant, so milk, butter, and cheese are off the table. We also didn't consume much bean crop, that was Native Americans. We did have some chickens though, but not everyone.

Damn, so that's basically just how she copes:feelshaha:.
I was just lurking another post from ITroon about the recent killing in Istanbul, Turkey and saw another comment from this creatura:

The nigga literally had a good-looking gf and ex gf, but he's an incel because he... slaughtered them? I guess PSL God Richard Ramirez (who this guy, funnily enough, looked like a bootleg version of) must've also been an incel? JFL

I was just lurking another post from ITroon about the recent killing in Istanbul, Turkey and saw another comment from this creatura:
View attachment 1292315
The nigga literally had a good-looking gf and ex gf, but he's an incel because he... slaughtered them? I guess PSL God Richard Ramirez (who this guy, funnily enough, looked like a bootleg version of) must've also been an incel? JFL
Tfw you completely fail at understanding what a word is supposed to mean:feelskek::feelskek:.

Yeah true. The ONLY thing that I love about our 'shitskin race' is how COOMFUEL our foids are.:ahegao: Despite them ALL being fucking JBWmaxxed! :reeeeee:
miss a q GIF
thats an even bigger loss cuz that means u can get cucked thats why i envy blacks and to a lesser extent abos bcuz their women are so fucking ugly they literally cant be cucked

What makes their lives better is they are accepted and at the top of the hierarchy. Whites never experience racist bullying, can more easily make friends, and have an easier time being accepted by everyone. They have an easier time getting a job, getting promoted, and not getting fired. The best job security is being white.

They are automatically placed at the top of the hierarchy in school and can easily bully browns who are at the bottom of the totem pole.

What makes their lives better is they are accepted and at the top of the hierarchy. Whites never experience racist bullying, can more easily make friends, and have an easier time being accepted by everyone. They have an easier time getting a job, getting promoted, and not getting fired. The best job security is being white.

They are automatically placed at the top of the hierarchy in school and can easily bully browns who are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Every single thing you said is so right. Browns are always taught to be “proud” of themselves and ALWAYS have to “defend” their identity at every single turn. Whitecels NEVER have to defend any heritage or be proud of it. THAT is what real white privilege is.