Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of looksmaxing when...

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
When your looksmax is not even the looks minimum that Chad reaches when he doesn't brush, shave, shower for a year?!

If you think you can looksmax and succeed get the f out of this forum you fakecel.

NutNotBusted said:
If you think you can looksmax and succeed get the f out of this forum you fakecel.

"whats the point of living if youre just gonna die anyway"

there is zero point in looksmaxing unless you become a chad afterwards. Women simply won´t care about you unless you are legit chad tier. Both a male 3 and 6 are complete trash to women.

There is absoultly a point in look maxing if you're 4-5/10 without trying. you get get to 6/10 and ascend from inceldom. how the fuck do you know you're an incel if you never tried?

true looksmatching = successful plastic surgery

Getlooksordie said:
there is zero point in looksmaxing unless you become a chad afterwards. Women simply won´t care about you unless you are legit chad tier. Both a male 3 and 6 are complete trash to women.

extreme cope.

Machiavelli said:

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Getlooksordie said:
extreme cope.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

extreme cope.

Tinder will soon have an option where only women can initiate convos with matches. It’s gonna make 6s the new average and we all know how those guys fare.

Spidey said:
Machiavelli said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Getlooksordie said:
extreme cope.

Twisted said:
Many people are very uneducated on how to maximise their looksmaxing potential.

Before I joined incel forums I thought that those pills to make you grow taller were legit and that gymcelling is all I need to do.

However, thanks to the advice of other incels here, I know exactly what to do on my looksmaxing journey.

I’m very grateful for the advice I’ve been given and as a support group, we should be encouraging others to looksmax and helping them with our knowledge.

there are pills to make you grow taller,

its called aromasin and mk677  :p