Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When the masses of young men realize looksmaxing doesn't work, a storm will blow over

Currently, we see a growth in Andrew Tate and other looksmax shit, such as mewing. Some men will ascend, but majority won't.

This is where "Tate" will lose relevancy slowly and normies will adapt a much more radical approach. When I say "radical", the fact that genders were restricted, had been the human norm for thousands of years..

Far right parties will grow because men hate losing their foids to other races of men (which is heavily accelerated by inceldom), and the same parties will enforce "harsh" gender norms once the retarded boomers running the parties die off.
Nice profile pic

Currently, we see a growth in Andrew Tate and other looksmax shit, such as mewing. Some men will ascend, but majority won't.

This is where "Tate" will lose relevancy slowly and normies will adapt a much more radical approach. When I say "radical", the fact that genders were restricted, had been the human norm for thousands of years..

Far right parties will grow because men hate losing their foids to other races of men (which is heavily accelerated by inceldom), and the same parties will enforce "harsh" gender norms once the retarded boomers running the parties die off.
Based pfp. Even more based for the mods to allow it.

LETS ALL GO INSIDE THE PENTAGON AND KNOCK DOWN ALL THE FURNITURE AND YELL ABOUT THIS SUBJECT MATTER (doom or Minecraft)

World, please end already

Bullshit. I'm sorry but you're coping. Most men will ascend after taking drastic measures to make them attractive. Now they won't be good looking women. Most of them will be trashy women aka landwhales and single moms but they will eventually find some pussy after being good goys for long enough and we will continue to be a minority as we have been since time immemorial.

Sorry but nothing will happen get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back