Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point of domestic violence shelters?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Quite simply

1 Stop dating dark triad guys
2 Even if something bad somehow occurs just defend yourself, call the police or leave the home asking for help to your friends

After all women are just as strong and developed as men are, right? It’s not that they are basically semi-children compared to men. That’s what they say, right?

Give the foids a break before they move on to the next HTN or Chad who abuses them because they are retarded

Waste of tax dollars and to help foids cope with their own bad decision making, since they act more like children than adults anyways.

Waste of tax dollars and to help foids cope with their own bad decision making, since they act more like children than adults anyways.
Also why the fuck do they need children protection if they are adults? JFL

Spoiler: foids are not real adults

These types of foids need to be executed and killed to get rid of their terrible, mate-selecting genes. Hopefully, the dark triad chad comes and kills them and their kids (would be a based Antinatalist move).

These types of foids need to be executed and killed to get rid of their terrible, mate-selecting genes. Hopefully, the dark triad chad comes and kills them and their kids (would be a based Antinatalist move).
Please respond to the accusation about you being infiltrator. We are waiting

Please respond to the accusation about you being infiltrator. We are waiting
I am not a simp or cuck, NorthernSolution was later discovered to be DrinkCel who was an infiltrator many times before.

I am not a simp or cuck, NorthernSolution was later discovered to be DrinkCel who was an infiltrator many times before.
So show us your chats please

too much female rights

So show us your chats please
Screenshot 2024 04 04 061457

show me (btw I had an old account here that I deleted before creating this one)
Litterally just search for it. They tagged you and asked for explanations

Based.

Muh strong post-feminist women need a place to stay after getting beaten by the boyfriends they chose to get creampied by instead one of the legion's worth of sexless nice guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back