Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point in having hygiene ?

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Why should I take showers and have basic hygiene if women don’t like me it would make more sense to completely let myself ago.

So you can be sanitary and not die of something fucking disgusting disease.

i shower twice a day and wash my hand preferably 4/5 times every hour

its a tic but i dont mind it at all

If i were skinny like you i’d just rinse off with water tbh. I’ve already gone a year without using any shampoo

So you can not be a smelly gross fuck

The same women will gladly lick Chads and Tyrones assholes as well as slobbery kisses on the lips and suck their dicks. But for cucks they complain if the cuck isn't perfectly clean and complain that he stinks as women hate the smell of beta males.

The same women will gladly lick Chads and Tyrones assholes as well as slobbery kisses on the lips. But for cucks they complain if the cuck isn't perfectly clean and complain that he stinks as women hate the smell of beta males.
i would let a foid lick my asshole fr fr ong

Attachments

• fr-fr-ong.gif
    fr-fr-ong.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
The same women will gladly lick Chads and Tyrones assholes as well as slobbery kisses on the lips. But for cucks they complain if the cuck isn't perfectly clean and complain that he stinks as women hate the smell of beta males.
True af. My brother barely washes and had no bed railing just a mattress till a few months ago and still got sex

Do not brush teeths

"what's the point of anything if le foiderinos don't like me"
Retarded logic might as well kys then

True af. My brother barely washes and had no bed railing just a mattress till a few months ago and still got sex

Chad grabs the girls hair and kisses her and she is overwhelmed saying that is awesome. Normie goes to kiss his betabuxxed girlfriend and she pushes him away saying ewww your breath stinks.

It makes me feel better being clean, and I start to smell bad after going too long without a shower. Having no personal hygiene is not going to make you feel better/ improve anything. Probably just makes you feel worse, so might aswell be clean

Because being unclean makes me feel like shit and itchy. I can’t go a day without taking a shower at least.

Don't have to brush my hair i am bald but brush teeth is don't want cavities or toothache

I just do the minimum shower every few days and brush teeth every day so I don’t lose my teeth.

Last edited:
maybe to not get diseases?

Why should I take showers and have basic hygiene if women don’t like me it would make more sense to completely let myself ago.
I was going to say good hygiene keeps people alive longer. But then i realised that there is no point in life and i was wrong. No shower tomorrow for me

Do not wash, tomorrow is my biggest wash of the last handful of months simpy due to christmas, after that there will be more months of unwashed undergarments, if you never go outside you have zero need of tihs thing called hygiene

I do it for myself because I can't stand smelling like ahit whenever I move around and get a whiff

So you can be sanitary and not die of something fucking disgusting disease.
Additionally, if you smell, other people in general (doods and women) will all dislike you. You may even be banned from going certain places if you end up stinking too much. (Such as grocery stores)

I haven’t brushed my teeth in over 3 months

Ur doing what @Saysitsover is doing
I’m not even trying not to, it’s just something I feel no need to do when my life is so empty

I’m not even trying not to, it’s just something I feel no need to do when my life is so empty
you should still brush your teeth a little

Fuck deodorant but make sure to wash your ass/taint and balls. I got an infection from poor hygiene and it hurt like a bitch for 3 weeks

Additionally, if you smell, other people in general (doods and women) will all dislike you. You may even be banned from going certain places if you end up stinking too much. (Such as grocery stores)
indeed.

@Saysitsover yea ok ur not larping about your iq boyo. Do you still have discord by any chance btw?

The same women will gladly lick Chads and Tyrones assholes as well as slobbery kisses on the lips and suck their dicks. But for cucks they complain if the cuck isn't perfectly clean and complain that he stinks as women hate the smell of beta males.