Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most subhuman region in Europe?

What region has the ugliest subhumans?

• East Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Baltics, Moldova, etc.)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Balkans

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Meds (Iberia, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • British Isles

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Central Europe (Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Might be biased but I've excluded Scandinavia and mainland Germanics cause I don't think they'd be the worst at all, but feel free to argue against it if you think so.

Sweden, Germany, France and UK if you include niggers and rapefugees. Outside of that probably certain regions of Russia

Sardinians are mega manlets

Inceldom rate is proportional to amount of american movies and tv shows giving women unrealistic expectations

Inceldom rate is proportional to amount of american movies and tv shows giving women unrealistic expectations
-
So if those movies are restricted in some countries (China) and banned entirely in others (North Korea), we might see lower inceldom rates in those places
-

-
So if those movies are restricted in some countries (China) and banned entirely in others (North Korea), we might see lower inceldom rates in those places
-
Yes, as long as the local entertainment industry haven't yet started to emulate american productions. In reality the domestic entertainment industry in those countries probably adopted american standards by now. In such cases it would take a few generations to revert back to normality and would also require restriction of internet access by foids and making it illegal to wear makeup, having plastic surgeries. and going to the gym

I was wondering if whether or not I should put them in EE category because they're genetically very similar to Ukrainians and Russians

I was wondering if whether or not I should put them in EE category because they're genetically very similar to Ukrainians and Russians
Polish males start balding very early and theyre lower iq than other countries

Polish males start balding very early and theyre lower iq than other countries
Yeah I've seen Poles who literally were a NW4 by 22. Same with Russians and not one or two either.