Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most incel-ish musical genre?

What's the most incel-ish musical genre?

• Total voters
Seriously? It's mostly only underage foids and faggots listening to that and it's very trendy and social.
stfu don't mess with k-pop stans
stellar12.gif

stfu don't mess with k-pop stans
stellar12.gif
Minifoids and faggots listen to it, men stare at the noddlewhores and western minifoids dancing to it.

I remember back in that fateful day I went to an animecon to try to get a kiss running cosplay game for the last time, pretty much all men were watching as the minifoids danced sensually like that to the sound of K-Pop. Even the parents and security staff, JFL.

Minifoids and faggots listen to it, men stare at the noddlewhores and western minifoids dancing to it.

I remember back in that fateful day I went to an animecon to try to get a kiss running cosplay game for the last time, pretty much all men were watching as the minifoids danced sensually like that to the sound of K-Pop. Even the parents and security staff, JFL.

this is now a kpop thread #BLM #freebirtney #baldforbieber #hongkong #Drumpf :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjjoPaiOCs

nae nigga nae nigga nigga nigga nae nigga nae nigga nae nigga nae nigga nigga nigga
THE FIVE ELEMENTS TO A SUCCESSFUL KPOP PERFORMANCE | K-Pop Amino

Incel music:

classical
Anime music
Black metal
Jazz
Folk metal
Power metal
ambient

chad music: exclusively rap

I don't follow. Wait, now I saw the link. Let's listen.

Charles Manson ascended through goodpersonalitymaxxing and had a harem of foids who obeyed his every order, so good that his personality was. So how can it be really incel music?

you dont think charles manson would listen to nightcore? he was a manlet brutal
He's another good example of goodpersonalitymaxxing being able to overcome significative looks and height barriers to """"""""""love"""""""""".

He's another good example of goodpersonalitymaxxing being able to overcome significative looks and height barriers to """"""""""love"""""""""".
he could probably listen to nightcore and foids would wet their panties because of his personality, he had 1 in a million charisma dedsrs

Probably anime music, since having an anime profile picture is a good proxy of being an incel.

Classical and anime, but mostly classical, both are the only ones I listen to

Metal. Anime and game OST are not a genre

Brutal.

Can the verses of these songs be considered rap? If so, I can say I like rap, lel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-wYMsKybx8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Nvgfa9hIM

That isn’t normal rap. Rappers that chads like vary by decade:

in the 90s chads likes coolio and biggie and 2pac and master p and sir mix a lot

in the 2000s they liked Eminem, nelly, 50 cent, lil Jon, ying yang twins, etc

now they like migos and kodak black and lil yachty and shit

tbhngl I said I would like to Marry a 15 year old Cucktears went insane And violent threats took place It really sucks to live In such crazy times Without a virgin young wife How can I ever be satisfied? tbhngl Feminists thought it was Because I lack confidence And old women scare me But this is all nonsense I just wanted to Enjoy the girl in her prime And have her fertile years To last as long as mine tbhngl

tbhngl I said I would like to Marry a 15 year old Cucktears went insane And violent threats took place It really sucks to live In such crazy times Without a virgin young wife How can I ever be satisfied? tbhngl Feminists thought it was Because I lack confidence And old women scare me But this is all nonsense I just wanted to Enjoy the girl in her prime And have her fertile years To last as long as mine tbhngl
Seems like pretty promising stuff tbhngl

Anime music or classical imo

MONSTRUM SPECTRUM

I have a different angle the most incellish MUSICAL

IS THIS

the musical called GAY fro a comedy called the I.T. crowd in the u.k. also one of the unniest shows of all time IMO

specifically the time stamp in video below

View: https://youtu.be/S4EDYVupd0A?t=116

If you listen to anime music besides something like berserks you are gay. I think metal is the most incel type of music. Especially deathcore. Its full of the rage and gloom only truecels and rejects can feel one with. Your typical foid would be scared away by any male listening to breakdowns with piglike gutteral screams

If you listen to anime music besides something like berserks you are gay. I think metal is the most incel type of music. Especially deathcore. Its full of the rage and gloom only truecels and rejects can feel one with. Your typical foid would be scared away by any male listening to breakdowns with piglike gutteral screams

you like leeeeeees

I have many anime OSTs saved and like j pop in general so I guess that's it

Probably Goregrind.

We're so far off baseline of what it means to be human that we can't even comprehend it let alone be it, what a species.

So all the good music is now somewhat mixed with inceldom ?
Jesus fucking Christ.
That´s not right.

No, in that particular event, both me and my Chadlite friend who's 6'2 and was 22 at that occasion didn't get shit. And he's good at approaching foids. I talked about it in more detail here.
Just read it, how old are you now, 33? Gotta laugh at the "never ask a woman her age" bullcrap yet 12 year olds can look 20 & 24 year olds; 16.

Just read it, how old are you now, 33?
Still 32.

Gotta laugh at the "never ask a woman her age" bullcrap yet 12 year olds can look 20 & 24 year olds; 16.
Tbh. That foid my friend approached did look much older, she fooled even me. The one I liked did look her age though. She wasn't even pretty, she'd be a failed normie as a man, but already completely out of reach. Brutal.

Still 32.

Tbh. That foid my friend approached did look much older, she fooled even me. The one I liked did look her age though. She wasn't even pretty, she'd be a failed normie as a man, but already completely out of reach. Brutal.
I hate this fucking world, wish covid actually was legit deadly as opposed to bullshit.

I hate this fucking world, wish covid actually was legit deadly as opposed to bullshit.
Maybe they'll let out the Spanish flu after this covid experiment to test the waters, then people will know what a true epidemy looks like.