Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the most blue pilled/ delusional thing you've heard or been told?

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
"Just keep praying."
My religious family keeps pushing this idea that my desires will be granted as long as I pray hard enough.
Like God is going to give me anything just because I asked for it. If there really is a god he must have made it so I was doomed from the moment of my conception.

"It's the inside that counts"

All those models must have really good personalities then for every girl wanting to be with them then.

Older women are better because they're more "experienced."

"just have confidence bro"

Normies in a nutshell.

"Just keep praying."
My religious family keeps pushing this idea that my desires will be granted as long as I pray hard enough.
Like God is going to give me anything just because I asked for it. If there really is a god he must have made it so I was doomed from the moment of my conception.
Are your parents baptists by chance? Baptists (and other similar evangelicals) tend to fall into the "heaven-on-earth"/"God-will-reward-my-good-deeds" mentality that is not scripturally justified. All Christians are called to pray as we have been commanded, but the Lord sends rain and shine on the good and evil alike.

As for me, somebody once told me he got rejected because of "timing". He told me he should've asked her out a week earlier. This faggot got mogged by the girl's new boyfriend by about 6" but he had the balls to tell me it was timing. I laughed in his face.

Last edited:
"Theres someone out there for everyone"

There's someone out there for everyone, you will meet someone, just be yourself, you're fine as is, just be confident!

Depressed women.

lMhkbIu.jpg

Can anything compete with "Lol just be yourself bro, guranteed pussy for days."

It's not so much a single thing that I've heard, but what really puzzles me about normies is their contradictory view of the world.

On the one hand, many normies realize that we live in a world of endless struggle and that everyone is constantly pitted in competition against everyone else; on the other hand, they believe (or pretend to believe, at least) that all humans are "brothers and sisters" or some shit, that we should all get along on this Earth.

While there are advantages in forming groups of people and cooperating with other humans, it is simply not possible to "get along" with everyone. We live in a world of scarce resources: if one gets something, someone else is deprived of that something. So it always makes me laugh when I see rich normies who own luxurious cars and big houses and yet they pretend to be so concerned about "world poverty". They donate a few dollars to feel better about themselves, as if they have assolved their moral duties by sharing their crumbles with the poor and unlucky people of the world, all the while enjoying their expensive meals and living in gated communities. Fuck these people and their hypocrisy.

Are your parents baptists by chance? Baptists (and other similar evangelicals) tend to fall into the "heaven-on-earth"/"God-will-reward-my-good-deeds" mentality that is not scripturally justified. All Christians are called to pray as we have been commanded, but the Lord sends rain and shine on the good and evil alike.

As for me, somebody once told me he got rejected because of "timing". He told me he should've asked her out a week earlier. This faggot got mogged by the girl's new boyfriend by about 6" but he had the balls to tell me it was timing. I laughed in his face.

Catholic. Filipino Catholic to be specific. I could go on and on about it but they, especially the ones that live in the Philippines, have a lot of unecessary practices and beliefs related to "Catholicism." Then again it makes sense since the church practically controls society there. They brainwashed an impoverished majority population into believing that if their faith in God is strong enough, then their lives as a whole will improve. It's really just a cover up for corrupt doings of the church and government.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back