Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the longest time youve spent on this forum in one sitting?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
For me it was like 2-3 hours while I was laying on my bed and cuddling my pillow like that subhuman I am :cryfeels:

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot

40 mins it gets boring too fast

Like 8hrs
Damn nigga.

Do you just reply to threads or do you talk to other cels?

I feel like I would get way to bored being on this forum for that long in a single sitting

Damn nigga.

Do you just reply to threads or do you talk to other cels?

I feel like I would get way to bored being on this forum for that long in a single sitting
It was in 2022 December just replying to threads & shitposting in sewers. Now I spend much less time at once.

3-5 hours rotting in my beds

like 30-40 hours don't remember exactly

used to spend the entire day on the forum and now i'm starting to get that addiction again.

i have no one to talk to, using social media sucks, and i don't find joy in anything else anymore, so i spend my time here.

I do not count hours. When I'm free, I go to the forum, listen to music and rotate until it's time to sleep.

I do not count hours. When I'm free, I go to the forum, listen to music and rotate until it's time to sleep.
Why not listen to music and browse at the same time?

For me it was like 2-3 hours while I was laying on my bed and cuddling my pillow
What did you do those 2-3 hours on the forum :feelshaha: Did you just read old threads or did you post something

Like 4-5 hours the first week I registered on here I was busy postmaxxERing

I spent a whole day here post maxing.

What did you do those 2-3 hours on the forum :feelshaha: Did you just read old threads or did you post something
Just scrolled and replied to threads mainly. I also posted some threads too

For me it was like 2-3 hours while I was laying on my bed and cuddling my pillow like that subhuman I am :cryfeels:

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot
20 or so hours piss bottles around my room rotmaxxing and postmaxxing back in 2021