Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the craziest party you’ve ever been to brocels?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I'm 21 years old, in my third 3rd year of University, and never once have been to a party.

What party, only normfags get invited to those things

What party, only normfags get invited to those things
Exactly. You're on the wrong forum and asking the wrong people about this sort of thing. Losers like us don't get invited to parties.

I'm 19 years old, in my third 2nd year of University, and never once have been to a party.

almost all of them

I am 21 and never visited a party.

You've guys been to parties? The closest I've been to a "party" was a funeral and only because the food there was nice

It was like back in college. I was high af on a sofa when this drunk art hoe started fondling my dick. I let her suck a little bit but then she vomited all over it and passed out. I became so angry that I grabbed her by the hair and threw her out the door.

Last edited:
No party for truecels

I had a birthday party once when I was around 11. I invited my whole year level and something like four people came, one bearing a gift

Never been in a party. However, I remember my mother organized a few birtjeay parties, inviting 1 or 2 classmates I befriended back in primary school. From late middle school, I remember everything went downhill afterwards.

I had a birthday party once when I was around 11. I invited my whole year level and something like four people came, one bearing a gift
Oh... very painful indeed. I wish we could erase our memories, but on the other hand, we've been liberated through both living these experiences and swallowing in the 'blackpill'.