Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What's the craziest/best thing you've ever dreamt? And any nightmares you wanna tell too?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Inb4 somebody calls me Chad, cuz I once dreamt that I was cuddling with my oneitis :chad:
Nevermind, Dream Chad confirmed.

The most nightmarish thing I've ever dreamt? Well, some Llama-man hybrid thing monster was screaming and chasing me inside my own house while I was trying to hide in my room. And I just waked up when that thing finally entered and broke the door, it was scary af and felt so real.

I've also dreamed during my childhood that I was Spider-Man, Anakin Skywalker, Naruto or some shit who fought against mighty villains and saved the world. Idk why but I never understood my dreams fully lol.

I can't recall any more cuz they are usually shitty and forgivable.

I do very aggressive things in my dreams

I can't recall seeing a SINGLE good dream, all of them were either an incomprehensible mix of bad events/bad people I experienced in the past or a wet dream that is always cut short before getting any action. Even in the ethereal dreamscape my mind created I'm a permavirgin incel.

last night I dreamed that superhumans started appearing in society. I developed superpowers, specifically super strength, indestructibility, telekinesis and immunity to mental powers, and I became a supervillain. I didn't do anything that bad, just robbing the bank every once in a while for spending money and vandalizing the moon among other things. I just spent the most of my time fucking around, flying around wasting time like in GTA, committing petty crimes and groping pretty ladies who caught my eye.

Yeah sometimes i have wierd dreams, like im the prota of a story and crazy shit happends

I can't recall seeing a SINGLE good dream, all of them were either an incomprehensible mix of bad events/bad people I experienced in the past or a wet dream that is always cut short before getting any action. Even in the ethereal dreamscape my mind created I'm a permavirgin incel.
Beyond over if you are incel even in your dreams.

My best dream was having a conversation with my oneitis. The following day was full of euphoria until that wore off and I went back to ldar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back