Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the best way to get rid of a female in a uni project ?

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

who8AllTheBanketMeels
-
i have a project coming up and we have to make groups of 2 , all the females in my course always cheat , are basically deadweight and are being carried by simps, me being the anti social i am , didnt gave a fuck about choosing partner for project and now the only left is me and a foid that is ugly enough for nobody bothering giving carry.
she will basically expect me to do all the work and then in the end share my grade with her , it is just unbearable.
How can i convince my teacher to let me do the project solo?

Get rid of her

Jk

i have a project coming up and we have to make groups of 2 , all the females in my course always cheat , are basically deadweight and are being carried by simps, me being the anti social i am , didnt gave a fuck about choosing partner for project and now the only left is me and a foid that is ugly enough for nobody bothering giving carry.
she will basically expect me to do all the work and then in the end share my grade with her , it is just unbearable.
How can i convince my teacher to let me do the project solo?
Tell her something like: "I'm not really good at subjectname, glad you're here to help."
Look at her with hope and desperation in the meanwhile.

Tell her something like: "I'm not really good at subjectname, glad you're here to help."
Look at her with hope and desperation in the meanwhile.
i dont even want to talk to her, it gives me the same vibes as talking with to a dog tbh, i just want that dross out of my way.

just do the stupid project with her and dont cry like a baby.

What do you have access too?

just do the stupid project with her and dont cry like a baby.
its about my pride lol, if i get a dope grade with her people will think she is a good student too, when in fact she is worthless shit.

its about my pride lol, if i take a dope grade with her people will think she is a good student too, when in fact she is worthless shit.
who cares? It is just one fuckin project niggaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont even want to talk to her, it gives me the same vibes as talking with to a dog tbh, i just want that dross out of my way.
Consider this harm reduction program. :feelsYall:

Ask the foid out

Just threaten her indirectly worked for me:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Ask the foid out
i am god compared to women, i am smarter, quicker, stronger and if i am able to execute my retaliaton on foids possible richer, the only thing i would let those sex thirst chewed meats do to me is bow and lick my feet like a dog.

I BLAME YOU NATURE FOR THIS DEFICIENT SYSTEM OF REPRODUCTION , BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE TO CARRY USELESS DEADWEIGHT, TKS A LOT YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK.

she wont leave dude, she wants to parasite me ,thats the problem, fuck this shit man, those meat holes only drag me down, foids shouldnt be allowed in unis , they are worthless and always cheat.

Last edited: