Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the best method to rope (not drugs)

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
I feel like roping so hard
Life is so shit all I experience is pain and stress

I’m low iq and everyone hates me , no one reaches out to me ever

I’m gonna rope , I’m genetic waste who won’t reproduce anyway , however I can’t think of a good method I’ve been trying to rope for a month now and nothing works I might do suicide by cop

Apparently fentanyl is good but I don’t know how to buy it it’s obviously illegal

Like what’s a good rope method don’t say “muh don’t rope “

Muh don't rope
I am probably uglier than 90% of the users here due to being deformed and I didn't top , at least for now

Nothing good happens in my life , I can’t even cope anymore all I’m doing is laying down and overdosing on sleeping pills the whole day

Nothing good happens in my life , I can’t even cope anymore all I’m doing is laying down and overdosing on sleeping pills the whole day
Nothing good happens in my life either. Quit being a pussy, we need you

I’m gonna rope , I’m genetic waste who won’t reproduce anyway , however I can’t think of a good method I’ve been trying to rope for a month now and nothing works I might do suicide by cop

Apparently fentanyl is good but I don’t know how to buy it it’s obviously illegal

CANADIAN "M.A.I.D"

shotgun or exit bag

troll clownworld first, fucking kikes and foids wants us too rope

Live out of spite, become a neet to damage society. And you don't know what's gonna happen in the future. Maybe we can enjoy nukes in ww3 or sex robots. And just a reminder: if you are going to kill yourself anyway, you might as well do whatever you want now.

Last edited:
You have infinite chances to rope throughout your life. Why now, when you at least have the chance to enjoy copes and do as much as you can to spite foids/normies and kikes as another user said? :ping:

rent a car, rent a car storage lot, run the car inside with the storage lot door closed and the car windows open.

You will die from CO2 poisoning. You will feel sleepy, then you will pass out and die painlessly. Enjoy

Who cares if it's illegal if you're gonna die anyway lol
But to answer your question, double barrel shotgun in mouth should do it :feelsYall:

Hitler urself in gta v, but id highly advise against the cuckage of roping, Chico. Go euphorically rejoice instead, mang

Got lynched by Klansman

train
depressed-despaired-middle-aged-man-260nw-2164412583.jpg

Don't rope bro

W

Would you rope at 6'1?

As the name says rope use a rope

Can’t rope without a rope