Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best cartoons to rot watching this summer

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
This summer is gonna be a based hedonistic fest for me

Filled with drugs, rotting, money maxxing and just living a life of luxury tbh

This is all happening becuase what's the point of social interactions when u can get the dopamine from drugs :feelsthink:

Also I have to enjoy this summer because soon I'll be absolute hormone maxxing and back to suffer maxxing till I join the military in a year

But ye basically best cartoons to kill time watching?
Bumo

Last edited:
Enjoy it brother.
0 replies

A incel in the military wtf that's suspect
You don't make sense bro that's like oil to water. But have fun with the autism and homicidal/suicidal bipolar disorder those military vaccines are gonna give you.

This is all happening becuase what's the point of social interactions when u can get the dopamine from drugs :feelsthink:

Also I have to enjoy this summer because soon I'll be absolute hormone maxxing and back to suffer maxxing till I join the military in a year

Bumo
Hentai

Bumo
Since you are going in the army, i would highly recommend Swat Kats.

violence jack

incel in military = frontline cannon fodder, they will send you out as bait to test for landmines

I unironically enjoy rotting watching Family Guy and American Dad :lul:

Beavis and Butthead (complete king turd collection). On torrent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back