Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's that thing (or those things)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
There is something very addictive about this forum. It's good to communicate with people who share some opinions like you but being exposed to the holy Black Pill everyday is very dangerous to my mental health (I become depressed and even suicidal sometimes). What's the thing that make this forum so irresistible for me?

notificationpill but I ain't feeling the high anymore

You sort of answered it in your post, the fact that there are people in the exact same boat as you on one site keeps you coming back

apart from my mom,you guys are all i have(when it comes to earthly connections).

You sort of answered it in your post, the fact that there are people in the exact same boat as you on one site keeps you coming back
Does this forum make you more depressed? I truly wanna forget everything in order to focus on my copes but I simply can't. I just keep browsing this site for hours.

Knowing that there are other lonely retards like you that exist.

And the notification icon

GtQPUD5

Can't relate with normies, most incels are based.

Does this forum make you more depressed? I truly wanna forget everything in order to focus on my copes but I simply can't. I just keep browsing this site for hours.
Ofcourse, most things do these days, but it isn't necessarily the forum itself, we're just talking about the shit that makes us depressed

apart from my mom,you guys are all i have(when it comes to earthly connections).
Same here. But knowing that this isn't real communication and you'll never meet these great users makes me more sad than before I discovered the forum.

Same here. But knowing that this isn't real communication and you'll never meet these great users makes me more sad than before I discovered the forum.
Not having to show my ugly face is a plus for me

It's better than watching normie media or most of cucktube.

The dopamine boost keeps you going for a while :ping: but it eventually burns out and you leave your account for ages

The dopamine boost keeps you going for a while :ping: but it eventually burns out and you leave your account for ages
So everything in the internet is about dopamine jfl

It's quite the cozy place.

Confirmed. Sad shit man.

I have nothing else to do

What's the thing that make this forum so irresistible for me?

It serves the same purpose as bars did in the past for weary and wayward men ie comfort and camraderie.

Oh yeah and as another poster already pointed out.

Those all too irresistable notifications that someone either quoted you in a thread or replied to a topic that you made, lol.

I starting to hang around more in offtopic

It serves the same purpose as bars did in the past for weary and wayward men ie comfort and camraderie.

Oh yeah and as another poster already pointed out.

Those all too irresistable notifications that someone either quoted you in a thread or replied to a topic that you made, lol.

so many good threads that i completely relate to, plus alerts

Its good to be here

Everything that makes a forum a forum is removed here other than postcount so the main incentive is to get them up to get respected/noticed. No point in making these slabs of text if no one cares for it until you've shown an amount of dedication and effort prior tbh

I personally can't leave the forum for the amount of brutal truths that are spilled in here.
I need truth