Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's stopping you from looksmaxxing?

What's stopping you from looksmaxxing

• I have no money

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Current looksmaxx method is unreliable

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Looksmaxxing is pointless (specify reason)

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No facilities nearby me where I can looksmaxx

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I hear a lot of incels here constantly talking about how futile looksmaxxing is, I want to find out what personally stops you guys from looksmaxxing.

Because it's impossible

Years of depression and LDARing have left me a shell of a man. I have neither the will nor the energy to do anything in life.

That and I live in a shithole where a full-time job gets you ~$300 a month (before tax).

trying to looksmaxx but first i need to get rid of my vitiligus

It's pointless because I have to looksmaxx at least 3 SMV points to even have a chance of ascending, and that's impossible without increasing my height. I also have no money for it.

I’m planning on it, but I doubt it’d have any further effect.

nothing. In fact I'm doing it right now, and encourage all incels to follow suit. It's beneficial for body and mind, and even if you're too ugly to get a foid at the end of it, people will still treat you better

First and third.

genetics are too fucked

I can't afford to looksmax my bone structure.

No money and no chance to ever get to a level where my life would be worth living.

Broke. And I literally have no idea where to start even if I had the money.

I'm water fasting to lose baby face

Because I'm subhuman.

What is the point of ascending with these shit laws? It's pointless.

because I have no motivation to do anything plus no money

Can't afford it and can't even keep weight off for more than a year tbh. My body doesn't like being slim but I keep trying.

Can't afford it and can't even keep weight off for more than a year tbh. My body doesn't like being slim but I keep trying.
Just water fast. That's how I've lost 80 pounds. Being fat only adds to the subhumanity.

Getting my bimax surgery in a couple of weeks

Just water fast. That's how I've lost 80 pounds. Being fat only adds to the subhumanity.
I can lose weight but don't have the strength to keep it off. Eating helps cure mental problems tbh but obviously creates new ones.

I softly looksmaxxed but I need money

I can lose weight but don't have the strength to keep it off. Eating helps cure mental problems tbh but obviously creates new ones.
Food is my only good cope so I know what you mean. It was worth it though. Being morbidly obese was a nightmare.

lack of height

Food is my only good cope so I know what you mean. It was worth it though. Being morbidly obese was a nightmare.
Fair play if you've reversed morbid obesity. I imagine the drastic action was worth it

Tbh I'm already extensively looksmaxxing by gaining muscle and becoming lean, I'll get there this summer
I'm also trying to fix my skin tbh also lowinhibmaxx

The only thing I need now is plastic surgery but tfw neet and no money

Depends what you define as looksmaxxing. I've just had my beard trimmed/styled nice and neat (inb4 s0y memes, it looks nothing like that style) and I'm getting a haircut™ this weekend, after which I'll pretty much be looksmaxxed.

I'm not going down the extreme route (plastic surgery) because I can't afford it and in all honesty have no desire to do it. My massive nose and receding hairline are here to stay.

Not enough money

Face is still growing and even though "while ur face is growing is the best time br0", I don't wanna maybe fuck it up (like I don't wanna mew and then end up having a massive jaw)

No money, no motivation due to heavy depression and loneliness, no facilities to help me with it,social retardation makes socializing difficult even if I garnered female attention via looksmaxxing and no guarantee I'll ascend if I were to looksmaxx.

Nothing, I already looksmaxed.

Depression.

Time/money.

If i have money, I don't have time.
If i have time, I don't have money.

Whores are always whores, I won't be bothered.

other --> currently I'm doing looksmaxxing (in the coming months I'll do several surgery for my face)

Last edited:
Money. I’m a college student stemmaxxing so in the future I can use my stem money I guess