Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

little cheats

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
I've done a few little tricks on my looks based on what I've been reading here. for example, I put socks inside all my sneakers to gain a few inches, I let the beard grow to hide my fucked jaw, and I have clogged myself with minerals to improve my health and a little of my appearance. the treatment of people with me improved slightly, but still far from having a minimally satisfactory life.

I am a gymcell and, yesterday, I started an experiment to strengthen my jaw. with both hands, I force my jaw down as I try to close my mouth. the idea is to do a kind of bodybuilding in the jaw to see if the muscle grows. I do not know if it will work (probably not).

other things I want to do are paint my hair in black (I've already painted my beard and the appearance has improved a lot), make use of makeup (you can call me a cuck, one more curse or less makes no difference to a fucking incel like me ), and, in the long run, a plastic surgery.

If it helps then good for you. I wish people didn't have to go to these lengths just to be treated with civility.

Newcels are getting weirder and weirder.

Little cheats for a foid is when you give Chad a BJ while dating GigaChad.

that's good tbh I love to do these as well

At least you are finding ways around it.