Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's stopping you from looksmaxxing?

What's stopping you from looksmaxxing

• I have no money

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Current looksmaxx method is unreliable

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Looksmaxxing is pointless (specify reason)

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No facilities nearby me where I can looksmaxx

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Tried to ride out my acne, with the helps of derms. Thanks to their drugs I still have acne but crohn disease too. I pass, I know that if I try to looksmax by efforts will backfire

nothing to work with...

Not money related....

It's not repairable sometimes the subhumanity of a truecel born from birth...

My own mother and sister laughed at my baby hospital pic and rejected my pic. (not lying)

No money. Hair transplant costs 20k. I could literally buy my life back if only I had 20k

Beauty is written in bone. If you have a bad bone structure we simply dont have the medical knowledge to fix that. This is the case for me, so looksmaxxing is pointless. Gymceling or gymmaxxing is good and reliable though.

I need to protect my weight height ratio for 5 years

Years of depression and LDARing have left me a shell of a man. I have neither the will nor the energy to do anything in life.

Same. Also current looksmaxing is expensive.

i might do some little things that only i’ll really notice but it won’t be enough to make me chad

Birth defects are hard to looksmaxx out of.

I dont have money nigga give me shekels

I only Gymcel, clothesmaxx and also take a shower every day. But my skull didn't change yet.

I have the money and have maximised what I could, but there is no more to be gained. You can't grow bone magically in all the right places on your face. It is futile. Surgeries are a scam.
I only Gymcel, clothesmaxx and also take a shower every day. But my skull didn't change yet.
Same.
Beauty is written in bone. If you have a bad bone structure we simply dont have the medical knowledge to fix that. This is the case for me, so looksmaxxing is pointless. Gymceling or gymmaxxing is good and reliable though.
Same.

I lack funds for the myriad surgeries I require to even be recognisable as a human. I do my best to "soft looksmax" which involves skincare, gym, and mewing although these are futile coping mechanisms in the grand scheme of things. at best i can ascend by 0.25 points if I keep it up for years.

I have no money for it and my biggest problems are still unfixable (height and social anxiety). But I will definitely do it in the future when I get more money, first will be a nose job.