Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what's stopping me from roping

RacistMario

RacistMario

A gentleman ensnared in a malevolent simulation
I literally have no fucking pros, i have piss poor eye sight, disgusting brownoid skin, t80s so dark i can't even see my pupils, pathetic fucking muscle mass, 5'4, mentally ill, there really is no reason for me to keep breathing o2, i should of been dropped and killed at birth, brutal life.

because more mario games are being developed.

That seems too good to be true. Larper for sure, hello ITtranny.

That seems too good to be true. Larper for sure, hello ITtranny.
I wish i was larping, but it cannot possibly get worse for me

I know, i'm just scared of pitch black nothingness so i'm afraid i need to cope with being a subhuman

I do cut myself quite a bit, I did today in fact. It does help, but you get a bunch of scars and shit. Then again everyone here is ugly as hell anyway so it doesn’t matter.

even if we can't get laid, there's other things in life to look forward to. the world is advancing rapidly and also turning to shit. may as well just sit back and observe how it all unfolds

I do cut myself quite a bit, I did today in fact. It does help, but you get a bunch of scars and shit. Then again everyone here is ugly as hell anyway so it doesn’t matter.
I never tried self harm but i had thoughts of running into on-coming traffic in the past

I never tried self harm but i had thoughts of running into on-coming traffic in the past

I cross the street without looking praying someone will hit me a lot also.

This life is hell.