Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's stoping you from killing yourself?

Tbh afterlife

my parents and I may have a chance if I can get the money to surgerymaxx

1 - My parents.
2 - I could reincarnate in a way worse situation.

Waiting for ultra realistic sex bots and VR gaming.

:feelsokman::feelsthink:
Same and also curious about fututre tbh ngl

Yeah that's a big one for me too, I'm most curious about what cutting edge gadgets I'll be able to get my hand on more then anything. I imagine that copes in general will get better too. It just sucks that we gotta wait a while to see any of it.
Waiting for ultra realistic sex bots and VR gaming.

That is the dream and the ultimate lifefuel imo. If it ever gets to that point I'll probably just upload my mind into cyberspace indefinitely if I can. Just imagine, you'd be a literal god to your virtual kingdom.

Last edited:
Don’t want to put the pain on others and planning a day where I get drunk as hell just to work up the balls to try and get lucky with a girl. Not sure when I’m gonna attempt that though but probably gonna fail but oh well.
my dick doesn't work anymore if im piss drunk

it feels like im close to the edge. i think about suicide everyday to end the unrealistic dreams, the knowledge that i never get noticed by girls, the bad memories of school and and my failed pick up daygame efforts and also college campus approaches.also i dont have to watch bad news on the tv. i am currently seeing a phyciatrist. i plan to smuggle drugs to get rich

Swallowed the blackpill and stopped believing I had a chance with women. Once I stopped trying and failing suicidal thoughts went away.. I'm still somewhat depressed but not on that viscious cycle of failure.

These days staying away from females and doing my copes I'm relatively happy.

A very tiny spark of hope ngl

As shitty as my life is, I'm still curious to see what lies ahead (yes, I still have some fucking hope).

My parents (one or both will die of a heart attack if I go through with it)

The fear of actually trying to kill myself tbh....:feelsbadman:
My family and people I know would probably get over it in a week tops, no one is close to me enough to care these days tbh.

surgeries. whenever i was about to give up, i remember a quote from AGOT "we march to victory or we march to defeat, but we march forward, only forward"

Steam, steam games, bundles, deals
Getting a comfy apartment.

For me, I cope with the fact that I might live long enough to see the world burn. Like truly burn when the nukes and nerve gas start dropping. This is really the only thing that I'm looking forwards to in life. And after the smoke clears maybe we incels can band together and subjugate all the normies and enslaving all the foids.

you propably wont survive , and the flash makes you blind aswell if you happen to look out the window but inthe wrong direction ala to the nuclear thats about to drop ,

i see a ww3 coming , history repeats itself so its just a matter of time , theres a reason why nuclears still being produced

For me, I cope with the fact that I might live long enough to see the world burn. Like truly burn when the nukes and nerve gas start dropping. This is really the only thing that I'm looking forwards to in life. And after the smoke clears maybe we incels can band together and subjugate all the normies and enslaving all the foids.
Nukes are the closest thing to a reset button the world has.

At this point hatred of others keeps me going. I was inspired by the thread by @Albocel . RIP

I don't know what stops me from killing myself. Apathy probably

Gonna die anyway. Might as well moneymaxx and travelmaxx and try to find fun because this is the only time we'll ever get