Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's stoping you from killing yourself?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
For me, I cope with the fact that I might live long enough to see the world burn. Like truly burn when the nukes and nerve gas start dropping. This is really the only thing that I'm looking forwards to in life. And after the smoke clears maybe we incels can band together and subjugate all the normies and enslaving all the foids.

0.01% chance that I might get a hair transplant sometime in the next 10 years so I can resume my life and begin making up for the past 15 years of sadness and loneliness and a lost youth.

My sex doll, It would my enemies happy, I'll die without ever having sex.

Future surgeries.

0.01% chance that I might get a hair transplant sometime in the next 10 years so I can resume my life and begin making up for the past 15 years of sadness and loneliness and a lost youth.
Hair transplant won't help you boyo. You need a Chad genetics transplant. I hope full body transplant becomes a thing in the future so I can transplant my brain into a Chad's body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_transplant
https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/professor-claims-doctors-successfully-performed-human-head-transplant/

I'm going to become rich. I'm going to become dope.

Nothing I just have to finish my list of video games to play and anime to watch, which will roughly take a year and a half then im going to blow my head off

Probably the prospect of moneymaxxing and powermaxxing so that I can lifemog people, prove my enemies wrong, and illicit resentment and jealousy from any many people as possible.

1. Fear of losing control while dying or messing up and having to live with wounds
2. A bucket list of curiosities such as trying lsd and shrooms

Don’t want to put the pain on others and planning a day where I get drunk as hell just to work up the balls to try and get lucky with a girl. Not sure when I’m gonna attempt that though but probably gonna fail but oh well.

the low chance i get to become the leader of a nation and can impose my will on the world by force

Nothing I just have to finish my list of video games to play and anime to watch, which will roughly take a year and a half then im going to blow my head off
Make a thread about your list tbh. But I would recommend becoming rich and doing low inhib stuff too.

You never know with 100 percent certainty what tomorrow will bring. Society could cease functioning entirely and you could rape as many foids as you can get your hands on. Roping is fucking dumb anyway, atleast ascend to sainthood if you are gonna end it all

Survival instinct.

I’m also curious about the future tbh.

You never know with 100 percent certainty what tomorrow will bring. Society could cease functioning entirely and you could rape as many foids as you can get your hands on. Roping is fucking dumb anyway, atleast ascend to sainthood if you are gonna end it all
"You never know what tomorrow will bring" based and high iq. We could be presented with life improving opportunity ded srs.

last time i tried i got bad (or good?) luck and failed roping, now im about to turn into a supERvillain. i only look forward to spread suffering and extreme toxicity to foids day to day

For me, I cope with the fact that I might live long enough to see the world burn. Like truly burn when the nukes and nerve gas start dropping. This is really the only thing that I'm looking forwards to in life. And after the smoke clears maybe we incels can band together and subjugate all the normies and enslaving all the foids.
Your lying not you make decision in life your cells,microbes do.
You are low iq if you think you have free will this is why most of us want to suicide but something in us doesn't want.
Our life is predestined.

Bro I’m a NW0 away from ascension. I could legit be a 7.5 but only if I have hair.. Hairloss DESTROYS me

Who cares about NW0 when you can transplant into a Chad's body?

Make a thread about your list tbh. But I would recommend becoming rich and doing low inhib stuff too.
im still in college so i dont think ill have time to become rich but i can pm you my list

Blackpilling men

Watching videos of multi-million dollar houses in Beverly Hills is ragefuel.
It Deffo is sometimes. But I use it as motivation. I want one like those really bad tbh.

I enjoy fucking my fleshlight

I have shit to do(study, hobbies/copes etc), besides, ever since i joined this forum, my mental state has been considerably improving; i don't punch shit anymore, and don't feel as depressed, the cucks trying to take it down can go die for all i care.

There's a few games and TV shows I need to see resolved(Game of Thrones and Shenmue 3 to name a couple), and some places I need to go(SEA, Japan, and Eastern Europe).

Those are obvious copes. I'm just not at that point quite yet where I feel everything is over.

I have talents and maybe I can find a way to somehow climb a ladder and eventually betabux and ascend. I'm still young so I have time left but it's ticking. BTW I wouldn't kill myself anyway I'm pretty sure I would go ER.

I have talents and maybe I can find a way to somehow climb a ladder and eventually betabux and ascend. I'm still young so I have time left but it's ticking. BTW I wouldn't kill myself anyway I'm pretty sure I would go ER.
If betabuxing is your only "hope" stop thinking about it. betabuxing is cuckoldry

There's a few games and TV shows I need to see resolved(Game of Thrones and Shenmue 3 to name a couple), and some places I need to go(SEA, Japan, and Eastern Europe).

Those are obvious copes. I'm just not at that point quite yet where I feel everything is over.
Elliot missed out on game of cucks probably a good thing as the show is starting to reveal the reality of "my twisted world"(in game of thrones all the men are cucked/wounded/betabux/killed/castrated/etc.) I still enjoy it even though it's gone down the shitter IMO. I'm just going to call it game of cucks.

If betabuxing is your only "hope" stop thinking about it. betabuxing is cuckoldry
betabuxing is probably the best thing we can hope for. If you are like me you aren't going to get it any other way(I have betabuxed in the past I will admit it) betabuxing is the only way I have ever earned female sexual attention. Sure I can get their "attention" by being myself but I'm just a "friend." So betabuxing is the only thing I can actually do. I'm not going to do some weird fucked up surgeries and looksmax that is fucking insane.

Can't bro. tried 7 times.
It's just not going to happen no matter my crisis.

Can't bro. tried 7 times.
It's just not going to happen no matter my crisis.
How do you try 7 times? Just go buy a shotgun and put a slug in it and fire. Gone boom. No more sunshine and rainbows not that there was any to begin with anyway.

Elliot missed out on game of cucks probably a good thing as the show is starting to reveal the reality of "my twisted world"(in game of thrones all the men are cucked/wounded/betabux/killed/castrated/etc.) I still enjoy it even though it's gone down the shitter IMO. I'm just going to call it game of cucks.

I enjoy it, but yeah the writing jumped the shark a while ago.

JFL at Brienne being unbeatable
JFL at Jorah Mormont being forever friendzoned by Daenerys

How do you try 7 times? Just go buy a shotgun and put a slug in it and fire. Gone boom. No more sunshine and rainbows not that there was any to begin with anyway.
A gun would have perhaps worked. Dunno man, it's been a pretty pathetic exsistence tbh

Simply the fact that death is inevitable and that my time will come sooner or later. I'm not in a rush to die seeing as how I'm an agnostic atheist and dont believe in any form of an afterlife. I'll have plenty of time to recover from this lifetime in an eternity of oblivion as far as I'm concerned lol.

Why is the chance of hair transplant only 0.01%bro?

My mom.

Don't these kinds of threads pop up every other week?

I enjoy it, but yeah the writing jumped the shark a while ago.

JFL at Brienne being unbeatable
JFL at Jorah Mormont being forever friendzoned by Daenerys
Brienne actually got beat by a tiny girl with a stick for a sword so it's even more retarded than you can believe

How about the absolute fucking crime that is Stannis Baratheon's offscreen death? Wtf is this shit? This show jumped the books and jumped into cancer. If he's not alive I'm just gonna stand there scratching my head. Euron's depiction is well fucking retarded,
Jorah Mormont is just cuck man sam I had him pegged from the beginning of this damn show.
Jon snow is invincible yet still retarded. Oh yea and littlefinger the beta orbiting cuck gets his throat slashed by stronk womyn after the fact that HE SAVED their bitch asses during the battle to take the castle. What a crime. I don't like anyone in the show besides the lannisters now. I just want jamie to kill everyone. I feel like after he's been destroyed numerous times he's been humbled and everyone else in the show is such a former shell of a human being. Actually the best ending would be jamie, mormont, and the hound sitting on a mountain enjoying a drink laughing talking whilst the world ends in front of them and everyone is dying.
I just can't take the dumb shit seriously anymore.
Just like real life game of thrones is pure cuckery

Some time ago I had a non-lucid dream where my looksmatch told me she liked me back. It felt as good as I imagined it to be. Just knowing that it is possible to be that happy keeps me alive.

All the PC games I want to play and the places I want to visit

Coping. Sometimes alcohol. Videogames and anime.