Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whats sadder than a group of ugly male virgins who spend all their time venting on the internet

• Thread starter IAmCertainlyNotWorth
  • Start date
IAmCertainlyNotWorth

IAmCertainlyNotWorth

Sad Bear
The FAT ugly male virgins who spend all their time watching and making fun of them.

Remember folks you maybe sad and depressed, but I care about you and a lot of other people on here do as well. I love each and everyone of you. and thats more camaraderie and care than you'll ever find on inceltears.

Incel tears is a bs circlejerk.
And i think most of us easily lifemog IT users.
The FAT ugly male virgins who spend all their time watching
IAmCertainlyNotWorth

IT cucks would stick a 9 inch blade in each others backs if it meant getting to sniff a vagina.

They will never know real brohood, they're too busy brown nosing stacy and becky.

100%. Say what you will about MGTOW or the especially no life incels, but at least they are getting out, buying cool shit and coping hard w/ hobbies and hopefully pro-incel friends. IT Users have to go home to their fatass wife with cankles and flip flops and put their 3 future incel kids to bed only to get onto leddit and watchdog us to people with 0 personality, hobbies, or interests, ill take being a depressed incel anyday over a bluepilled cuck.

They will never know real brohood, they're too busy brown nosing stacy and becky.

"This. So Much This":soy: but for real, men and especially men with shared trials and tribulations have the best camaraderie and bro moments out of any social group. When women get together with their """""friends""""" they just backstab each other and get drunk. When men get together with their brothers and friends they create memories, comedy, experiences, and life changing ideas and objects. I suppose the difference is, women's personalities are consistent and bland 500% of the time. While a good 85% of men each bring something special and valuable to the table.

Last edited:
I unironically am sure of that.
I think many incels even looksmog them because those orbiters always look like a personification of a neckbeard soy cuck while incels were gifted with ugly faces but actually take showers and get regular haircuts.
Literally just got back from a salon.

When women get together with their """""friends""""" they just backstab each other and get drunk. When men get together with their brothers and friends they create memories, comedy, experiences, and life changing ideas and objects. I suppose the difference is, women's personalities are consistent and bland 500% of the time. While a good 85% of men each bring something special and valuable to the table.
Yet instead of the government supporting men for higher productivity they decide to invest all their resources into useless holes, and pass laws that enslave men to please them and allow them to freely fuck chads. We don't need to go to outer space and have flying cars, bertha the landwhale needs to find herself and spend her teens and twenties fucking chads.

ITcels are inferior to us in every way

Oh easily, if you look at the average CT user’s life, they’re bottom of the barrel in terms of work, looks, etc. That goes for the feemales as well who tend to look like Tori Spelling (yes, I’m old) or Rebel Wilson but without the money. I’m ugly and ethnic but I look more masculine than pretty much any CT male you could ever post on here and most guys who’ve posted pics here the same can be said of. There’s guys on here who have good careers and sound like being ugly/average is the one thing holding them back, CT males have such submissive personas that even those few with marginal talent are probably relegated to doing menial work. We have some guys here who do that but the difference is that their ugliness mostly relegated them to it whereas there’s somewhat of a CHOICE for CT guys.

If I didn't find this site and understood what I am I would probably not be as happy as I am. There is nothing worse than knowing something is wrong and not being able to think of what it is.

Yet instead of the government supporting men for higher productivity they decide to invest all their resources into useless holes, and pass laws that enslave men to please them and allow them to freely fuck chads. We don't need to go to outer space and have flying cars, bertha the landwhale needs to find herself and spend her teens and twenties fucking chads.
:feelskek:

You forgot the people in cuckthreads on 4chan.

At least we're not this guy

images

When men get together with their brothers and friends they create memories, comedy, experiences, and life changing ideas and objects. I suppose the difference is, women's personalities are consistent and bland 500% of the time. While a good 85% of men each bring something special and valuable to the table.
legit

4xry1tdsgk331.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back