Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's one way you enjoy mogging people?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
They'll be some true-ist of trucels here who will claim they mog other guys in absolutely nothing... but I'm sure most of us have something we can cope with.

I have a pretty deep, raspy voice and so I get to mog guys on the daily with it in a small but meaningful way.

What about you guys?

Height and hair.

I wish there was one.

Squatting and benching more than white tall chads

Height, hair, and fighting abilities.

autismmogging

Heightmogging is my favorite even though I also get heightmogged on a daily basis, even by foids.

IQ mogging is the absolutely only trait I have that I mog others in.

IQ and frame mogging. Getting heighmogged everyday though

I don't heightmog often (5'11") but when I do it feels sooo good

Heightmogging pretty boy chads

In my class, I am the only one who speak english.

Do i mogs them? I hope so :feelscry:

Voice mog heightmog and framemog

i dont enjoy mogging anybody
it makes me sick that nature is this way

Mogging? Well, sometimes I see a really fat person or a really short person that I mog. But they must be far worse than average for me to look good next to them.

Oh yeah, and even though I'm 36 years old, I still get a self-esteem boost when I see very old people. And I have hair, so I do get the pleasure of mogging bald white guys.

Life is all a fucking competition -- and we are the losers. Yeesh!

Voice
Bideltoid
Beard
Fwhr
Dick .. even though I can’t theirs, statistically it’s almost 100% that I mog them

And money mog back when I was making sick money

Those are things that I mog most people in.. and I enjoy every single one.. but nothing beats a heightmog. I’m 5’9” (5’10” in lifts) so there’s not many guys shorter than me, but when there is, boy does it feel good.

Beard & Shoulders

If I pull my dick out then I will get arrested, so I don't have a way to mog others

I love frame mogging people when I can also when my thigh is bigger than someone else's (very rare) I feel very very good. Heightmogging tall females is lifefuel for me too.

I don't really enjoy it, but I heightmog normies all the time

i dont enjoy mogging anybody
it makes me sick that nature is this way
The amount of people here that find pleasure in height mogging is concerning.
If you're truecel, you can't really mog anyone ...

Englishmog everyone in my class. Idk if I have any other qualities

I blackpillmog most people and IQmogs some people (mensa Norway test says I have 119 so). I ragemog people but they happymog me.

Not to mention even being 5'9 (5'10 with shoes on I think) I sometimes get to mog other people around my ages. I heightmog majority of the oldfucks.

It's suicidefuel when I see some 5'3 supermanlets with low T face walking with a girl though, that reminds me of my mentalcel status.

I also consider myself spirituality superior to majority of the people, so that's like a egomogging.

Otherwise not much.

I blackpillmog most people and IQmogs some people (mensa Norway test says I have 119 so). I ragemog people but they happymog me.

Not to mention even being 5'9 (5'10 with shoes on I think) I sometimes get to mog other people around my ages. I heightmog majority of the oldfucks.

It's suicidefuel when I see some 5'3 supermanlets with low T face walking with a girl though, that reminds me of my mentalcel status.

I also consider myself spirituality superior to majority of the people, so that's like a egomogging.

Otherwise not much.
You live in Norway? How does that 5'3 guy even continue to live there?

Heightmog + Intellectmog

Entire BODYMOGGING manlet mexican men. Even though i myself am a manlet, i still take joy in mogging them.
I myself am part mexican and i blame that on my manlet height. I might have got the bad height and ugly mixed face look, but atleast i got the white skin from my mom :cool::cool::forcedsmile:

Programming shaders.
My graphics looks the best.

Entire BODYMOGGING manlet mexican men. Even though i myself am a manlet, i still take joy in mogging them.
I myself am part mexican and i blame that on my manlet height. I might have got the bad height and ugly mixed face look, but atleast i got the white skin from my mom :cool::cool::forcedsmile:

gj on ascending brother.

gj on ascending brother.
Sarcasm level is so high i've got to level up my Intelligence in Dark Souls just to comprehend it

You live in Norway? How does that 5'3 guy even continue to live there?
No. I meant the MENSA online IQ test from their Norwegian site.

That said I had heard of stories of short guys in Norway, that said I don't know much regarding that.

i mog nobody, i am the definition of "below average"

with the exception of height

I heightmog a good bunch of men but I don't really enjoy it that much tbh.

Would enjoy kissing a cute white JB 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more.

Not bragging, but I'll probably have a perfect hairline for the rest of my life, so hair. I'm also not that short, almost 6'0" (cm under) so I mog people occasionally. I could go to SEA and mog 95% of men at least height wise.
I have a deep voice, but everyone here has a deep voice.
That's about it.
I don't heightmog often (5'11") but when I do it feels sooo good
Same. I'm 182cm (just under 6') in a country where 182cm is average, but there's plenty of 178-180cm guys I mog, even if it's by just an inch or two it feels good. Heightmogs are the best, but they also hurt the most when it happens to you.
Unfortunately I get mogged all the time too. 6'1"-6'3" is a very common height here.