Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats my northwood scale

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
b92ea2623b.jpg

all males in my family bald early and my right temple is starting to receed just lol

ignore the 'spot baldness' in my head thats cuz i have curly hair and strong lighting when i grow it out its not visible

Better enjoy it. A jew with hair is like an incel getting a kiss.

To me it looks like you don't have any hairloss at all

Cope. You're starting to diffuse on top. I told myself it was just lighting, boy was I wrong. You're fucked if you dont start treating it now.

its starting to receed on my right temple (left side in the pic)
Can't really see it in the pic. You do have thin hair but that is probably just your hair type. My hair has always been thin as well. In the right light you can see the skin on my scalp

Cope. You're starting to diffuse on top. I told myself it was just lighting, boy was I wrong. You're fucked if you dont start treating it now.
i dont think so because before i buzzcut (a few weeks ago) it wasnt visible at all

i dont think so because before i buzzcut (a few weeks ago) it wasnt visible at all
longer hair disguises diffuse thinning pretty well man. If I buzz my head you can clearly see my hairloss pattern, so it's worse IMO. Just watch out for it as growing lost hair is much more difficult than maintaining with drugs.

longer hair disguises diffuse thinning pretty well man. If I buzz my head you can clearly see my hairloss pattern, so it's worse IMO. Just watch out for it as growing lost hair is much more difficult than regrowing it.
there is no hair diffusal (untill very late age at least) in my family, just receeding temples.. all males in my family had decent NW like me then MBP hits like a truck mid 20s, without his very strong overhead lighting there is no visible diffusal, its just my hair type i think because under this lighting even my beard/sides look like theyre diffusing

anyways what am i supposed to do now? who do i talk to for getting finn?

there is no hair diffusal (untill very late age at least) in my family, just receeding temples.. all males in my family had decent NW like me then MBP hits like a truck mid 20s, without his very strong overhead lighting there is no visible diffusal, its just my hair type i think because under this lighting even my beard/sides look like theyre diffusing

anyways what am i supposed to do now? who do i talk to for getting finn?
My dad didn't start balding visibly till his late 50's, it's difficult to predict the onset even with family history. See a dermatologist, Idk where you live, but if that's not possible there's plenty of online pharmacies that sell finasteride.

My dad didn't start balding visibly till his late 50's, it's difficult to predict the onset even with family history. See a dermatologist, Idk where you live, but if that's not possible there's plenty of online pharmacies that sell finasteride.
i see, thanks

you will start getting bald from the top soon, not from the forhead

Fakecel, you should get banned for bragging like this, you’re disrespecting us truly suffering with hairloss

You're beginning to have diffuse thinning. You still have time to treat it.

Fakecel, you should get banned for bragging like this, you’re disrespecting us truly suffering with hairloss
im aware my hair is fine now, but ill be bald in less than 5 years, which is why i ask for advice, no need to be mad u discovered hairloss treatment too late

you're not balding at all