Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's it like to go on a date?

Are you are DKHHV

• Yes, I have been on a date where we didn't touch and more

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't know what it's like, but I would really appreciate it so long as the foid was polite to me. What did you do on the date? Where did you take her? What was the most humiliating thing?
I think KHHV is not enough, we have DKHHV: DATELESS KISSLESS HAND-Holdless VIRGIN

Who aare the DKHHV's?

NOTE: For the poll ignore the blurb after yes, it's a simple yes or no question. I meant to add it after 'NO' it's too late for me to edit

Last edited:
Dating sims don't count, right?

Not very likely for a KHHV to go on a date.

I've never been in one ngl. It is heaven according to Elliot Rodger but he never was in one either.

Poll makes no sense.
"Are you DKHHV"
"Yes, I have been on a date"? Typo??

Yes I am a DKHV

You screwed up the poll answers lmao. I am dateless.

I've never been on a date. Also, number of posts, heh.

Attachments

• 1919-front.jpg
    1919-front.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I don't know what it's like, but I would really appreciate it so long as the foid was polite to me. What did you do on the date? Where did you take her? What was the most humiliating thing?
I think KHHV is not enough, we have DKHHV: DATELESS KISSLESS HAND-Holdless VIRGIN

Who aare the DKHHV's?

NOTE: For the poll ignore the blurb after yes, it's a simple yes or no question. I meant to add it after 'NO'
ngl unless you're a chad getting a date as a normie guy isn't an easy thing. In the past dating was like dinner dates or going to the bowling alley or mini-golfing but now it can be like what is called netflix and chill and way more casual. Normies usually tailor the date to impress the girl just like how they aim to impress when they ask a girl out to prom.

In these situations women and chads would probably know what it's like because they are the ones that can go on series of dates and complain forever about not finding "the one."

ngl unless you're a chad getting a date as a normie guy isn't an easy thing. In the past dating was like dinner dates or going to the bowling alley or mini-golfing but now it can be like what is called netflix and chill and way more casual. Normies usually tailor the date to impress the girl just like how they aim to impress when they ask a girl out to prom.

In these situations women and chads would probably know what it's like because they are the ones that can go on series of dates and complain forever about not finding "the one."
what a luxury . . . to care about "finding the right one"

I just want ONE hug

if I went on a date I think I'd like to take her bowling :incel:. It seems like a good way to calm yourself and put the situation away from yourself on a different activity while spending time together.

if I went on a date I think I'd like to take her bowling :incel:.
:redpill:
It seems like a good way to calm yourself and put the situation away from yourself on a different activity while spending time together.
Maybe @Ellsworth knows. After all his profile caption is currently: "Chad but they let me post here anyway"

Last edited:
Never been on one.

I was gonna on a date to the library but the girl cancelled on me and she never replied to my messages. I checked her Instagram and she finally got a white guy ah whatever.

I was gonna on a date to the library but the girl cancelled on me and she never replied to my messages. I checked her Instagram and she finally got a white guy ah whatever.
brutal race pill. never ends tbh.

it never ends. best thing to do as an ethnic is not even to pursue relationships
yeah definitely. even arranged marriages are outdated now tbh. I know some curries who did arranged marriage. but that has its own problems and I suspect many of the arranged marriages will result in divorce rape, when the foids parents die, or the degeneracy infects her sufficiently

View attachment 431365
Did you customize this wojak to look like a hindu curry?
yeah since im a hindu curry jfl. I took a black wojak, and just put a red dot on it.
yeah definitely. even arranged marriages are outdated now tbh. I know some curries who did arranged marriage. but that has its own problems and I suspect many of the arranged marriages will result in divorce rape, when the foids parents die, or the degeneracy infects her sufficiently
tbh they don't look like that bad the main problem being is most of the times the girl isn't a virgin, and rid the cock corousel before you, but the possibility of getting cucked is high it seems. I just feel like women have a natural tendency to leave u for chad, whether u are ethnic or white, that's why monogamy prevented these things (in the 1950's housewife did actually cheat a lot despite the patriarchy) that's why Islam or any law where adultery is punishable by death might work.

yeah since im a hindu curry jfl. I took a black wojak, and just put a red dot on it.
Brutal customizationpill tbh
Brutal cooptionpill @Transcended Trucel . What if some trolls get a hold of the wojak and use it to mock curries even more just like they use blackpilled incels slang to mock incels? Ragefuel ngl

Brutal cooptionpill @Transcended Trucel . What if some trolls get a hold of the wojak and use it to mock curries even more just like they use blackpilled incels slang to mock incels? Ragefuel ngl
that's true would be massive rage fuel, kind of surprising it hasn't happened yet

They already have wojaks to make fun of ethnics, but ethnics can use just 'chud' memes or whatever.

tbh /pol/ has started pushing the whole jbw narrative to their advantage prior to before where they complained about ethnics stealing their women now they just larp as chads or whatever.

Also I cant even hate whites because polishcel made wojak memes.

that's true would be massive rage fuel, kind of surprising it hasn't happened yet
Expect the worse but still pray
for the best feat. DominicanDancecel91 and a series of in-your-face emojis and caps.

They already have wojaks to make fun of ethnics, but ethnics can use just 'chud' memes or whatever.
View attachment 431367
tbh /pol/ has started pushing the whole jbw narrative to their advantage prior to before where they complained about ethnics stealing their women now they just larp as chads or whatever.
To the surprise of absolutely no one tbh

that would be kinda cool to take a nerdy Janet to a library but from their perspective it's probably creepy it's a place for homeless men to jack off

How am I supposed to know?

I have never been on a date and dont care either.

I have never been on a date. I have had 1 on 1 meals with foids though, idk if that counts as a date.

I wouldn't know

as an oldcel i had a few dates in the mid 2000s. they all ended quickly with her making an excuse to leave and ghost me afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back