Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's better for life overall ? Looks or height ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
So for getting a lot of chances, meeting new people, having friends, better job, better pay, status which is better looks (face) or height for life overall ? so for example who would do better a manlet who's attractive like chad looks or a tall sub5 looking guy ?

Being tall is like tutorial mode for men

Height is most important.
Without it, you're not even considered to be a male.
Looks is just an extra.

Height is also the most important thing, because height mogging is the most brutal and most obvious mogging.
Even a roided out bodybuilder looks like a child if he stands next to a tall guy.

Height = straight up better life:feelsjuice: looks can only get you so far if you’re a manlet

So for getting a lot of chances, meeting new people, having friends, better job, better pay, status which is better looks (face) or height for life overall ? so for example who would do better a manlet who's attractive like chad looks or a tall sub5 looking guy ?
Face 100%,height ain't shit if your face is ugly af,know it first hand.
Unless, you're a 6'8 giraffe i guess,maybe then you will get treated a little better.

looks, still suprised this is even a debate.

You have to be batshit to say height.

View attachment 573068

Height is also the most important thing, because height mogging is the most brutal and most obvious mogging.
Even a roided out bodybuilder looks like a child if he stands next to a tall guy.
Brutal truth.

Height, people have zero respect for short guys.

Silly question height is apart of how you look.

Height, if you're taller than an attractive person while being average you will be respected more

You can fix face more easily compared to height so the choice is clear

Being NT is the most important

Well if you have a 10/10 face and you at least 5,7 you can't lose in life but there is many tall people in reality, so a very good face is more rare.

Being tall is like tutorial mode for men
I’m tall , still get zero matches on tinder , people like you should commit harakiri
Height is most important.
Without it, you're not even considered to be a male.
Looks is just an extra.
You’re a fucking idiot
looks is the most important thing ,height is not real if your not a midget
Height = straight up better life:feelsjuice: looks can only get you so far if you’re a manlet
I’mtall still my life is hell ,fuck you
Face 100%,height ain't shit if your face is ugly af,know it first hand.
Unless, you're a 6'8 giraffe i guess,maybe then you will get treated a little better.
Agreed , height isn’t shit ,face is the most important thing ,I want to bash the heads of height copers

Neither. Personality is most important :feelsEhh:

Brutal truth.

Height, people have zero respect for short guys.
We are eldians:society:

All short men are eldians because they are rejected by everything on the planet earth

Height, if you're taller than an attractive person while being average you will be respected more
Are you tall tho ? You don’t get respect if you’re ugly ,there is no face for height idiot
You can fix face more easily compared to height so the choice is clear
Eat shit , this is wrong
We are eldians:society:

All short men are eldians because they are rejected by everything on the planet earth
Tall and ugly people like me are the same you idiot

Height is associated with status. You can't lose life and be tall, and if you do it's entirely your fault. Looks will fade over time, height gives you respect among men.

Chicken or the egg type question, old as time itself. But Height no debate

Are you tall tho ? You don’t get respect if you’re ugly ,there is no face for height idiot

Eat shit , this is wrong

Tall and ugly people like me are the same you idiot
Not tall but when I height mog someone it's clear to see they respect me more
And you're retarded if you think people would disrespect someone tall just because he is ugly(while having him face to face that is)

And you're retarded if you think people would disrespect someone tall just because he is ugly(while having him face to face that is)
View attachment 573148
Dude great khali has great frame and very masculine face , you’re a fucking idiot if you think height only is more important ,I wouldn’t be here if that was the case ,I hope you get shot
View attachment 573148
Everyone always disrespected me you idiot,I was tall af than them, you’rea fucking moron

Dude great khali has great frame and very masculine face , you’re a fucking idiot if you think height only is more important ,I wouldn’t be here if that was the case ,I hope you get shot

Everyone always disrespected me you idiot,I was tall af than them, you’rea fucking moron
Keep coping retard, short men with attractive face would get demolished by any tall man, also the height mog would be insane

Keep coping retard, short men with attractive face would get demolished by any tall man, also the height mog would be insane
They will get the girls and the halo effect, I’m not the one who’s coping here man, tall doesn’t man strong either, tall must be with decent frame to be better and stronger