Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's best looking guy who you think can't get foids on Tinder?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I want to know what you think is the cutoff where a guy can't get dates from non-landwhales on Tinder.
If you post multiple photos of the same guy I may make a profile and see if I can get some success larping as the guy.

damn very interesting question @PrestonYnot- might know since he is from looksmax

maybe this guy

Ssss

he is 5 11 - 5 10
in this pic he is 18-19
now he looks a bit older and is 23
but not much changed except like all of us his face became a litt bit more like leather
still has a social circle though and also foid friends who use him as an emotional tampon

I know him but he is still virgin and never had a gf
Ssssss
Sssssss

Last edited:
maybe this guy

View attachment 478738

he is 5 11 - 5 10
in this pic he is 18-19
but not much changed except like all of us his face became a litt bit more like leather
still has a social circle though and also foid friends who use him as an emotional tampon

I know him but he is still virgin and never had a gfView attachment 478740View attachment 478742

fakecellus Maximus

I unironically think his standards are too high or he is as socially retarded as we are. No way there hasn’t been at least five women in his life that were interested in him

fakecellus Maximus

I unironically think his standards are too high or he is as socially retarded as we are. No way there hasn’t been at least five women in his life that were interested in him
I know he could easily get a subhuman gf if he wanted to but he never got anything from tinder.

Ive met average dudes irl that claim to not get a single match (like me)
Anyway, any asian male model would do.

maybe this guy
That guy is handsome but I believe you. I know handsome guys who were forced to settle with landwhales and subhuman females.
In any case it's completely over for the rest of us :lul:

you may get matched but 90%+ will reject you if your manlet

maybe this guy

View attachment 478738

he is 5 11 - 5 10
in this pic he is 18-19

I know him but he is still virgin and never had a gfView attachment 478740View attachment 478742
his hairstyle doesn't fit him a bit lmfao. if he still wears it like that, tell him to go for something that covers his huge ass forehead, it'll help him a lot.

Every single one of these guys wouldn't get anything other than landwhales on tinder, but might be close to the best looking guys that couldn't get foids on tinder.

Has bad personality

maybe this guy

View attachment 478738

he is 5 11 - 5 10
in this pic he is 18-19

Cmon dog don’t be posting pics of one of your incel homies. Don’t do homie like that bro