Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's American high school like? (Im UKcel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Sounds fucking awful for an incel.

Apparently people be having the best time of their lives partying n everything and nothing matters in the world n everyone just b partying n hanging out with friends all the time n everything.

As a UKcel I think everyone just stays indoors studying all day, I'm so disconnected from everyone as I have no friends I genuinely have no idea what it's like even in the UK.

I was listening to a podcast and they were saying how they missed high school so much and it made me feel sick knowing what life im missing out on due to my looks

Same as any other highschool tbh. People out having fun while you rot inside.

Was pretty much the same thing in straya. Lots of parties there were and you were a clear fucking loser if you didnt attend them. So many people enjoying themselves while i rotted away.

Was pretty much the same thing in straya. Lots of parties there were and you were a clear fucking loser if you didnt attend them. So many people enjoying themselves while i rotted away.
:(

Is that how UK high school is? I watched The World's End and it seemed like any other high school.

I think some of us just go to boring schools, unaware of the fun all fun people are having.

if you were good looking high school was the probably the best 4 years of your life for you, if you were ugly it was hell

Is that how UK high school is? I watched The World's End and it seemed like any other high school.

I think some of us just go to boring schools, unaware of the fun all fun people are having.
Bruh I rlly have no idea I might be wrong. I don't follow anyone on Instagram and I have 0 friends so I dunno

I see people from school going to parties all the time on my snap. I can’t fathom having actual friends irl and looking forward to do something with them on a Friday night.

I see people from school going to parties all the time on my snap. I can’t fathom having actual friends irl and looking forward to do something with them on a Friday night.
yea:feelscry: Greatest day of my life when i left that shithole

I've literally never owned Snapchat ever. Haven't downloaded it once

Youre surrounded by masses of succeeding normies chads and foids who you get to watch live their best time of their life naturally going through the motions. In my highschool when I overheard nearly anyone talk it was about their crush or parties or drugs etc. But an incel like me was literally invisible to them. You are in a social isolation and cage if you do not act and look in the same way. Most of them were incredibly low iq but it didnt matter because life was working for them. Teachers were cruel to me.

Teachers were cruel to me.
Yeh it's annoying kissing out on having fun and everyone treating u like shit but then for me even teachers would pick on me and humiliate me and bully me

When people think of high schools in America, most people picture a suburban high school made up of different cliques and subcultures.

Well, I live in the urban ghetto and it’s kinda different. Most people in my school were black or Latinos (few East Asians, curries and Muslims, and no white kids except those two brothers from Serbia) and so most kids there were your stereotypical hoodlum who would blast rap music all day. Not many subcultures like goths, except for a group of girls who were weeb SJWs who look like they go on Tumblr. Sure there were a few guys I would kinda consider the Jocks and Tyrones and Latino Chads. But basketball and softball were really the only sports in the school.

But yeah I went to public school (state-funded school) in the US. What you guys call public schools in the UK are actually independent private schools.

VibrantAbsoluteIndianpalmsquirrel size restricted

And also when I was in school, most people didn’t really throw house parties in here. It’s mostly apartments/flats in here though.

I don’t know

I don't think it's that different tbh

im not a burgercel

Sounds fucking awful for an incel.

Apparently people be having the best time of their lives partying n everything and nothing matters in the world n everyone just b partying n hanging out with friends all the time n everything.

As a UKcel I think everyone just stays indoors studying all day, I'm so disconnected from everyone as I have no friends I genuinely have no idea what it's like even in the UK.

I was listening to a podcast and they were saying how they missed high school so much and it made me feel sick knowing what life im missing out on due to my looks
It’s whatever

Pretty much the same. Chads and holes experiencing teen love while we rot. Faggot simps worshiping holes in the hopes of getting laid. Its shitty ngl

Make them pay (in australia)
672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

So much fucking emphasis on school sports, gay activities, then there is foids bragging about getting asked to homecoming and prom by chads that u have to hear about. Fuckers bragging about parties, exclusive group chats gossip, retard teachers picking their favs, and wanting u to buy school spirit wear JFL its hell

No idea, i only know usa high schools from movies

I went to US boarding school and wonder what a normal US public school is like

Do they also serve sparkling water at lunch

Watch saved by the bell. Gigachads rule the school fucking the stacies and foid teachers. Meanwhile the incel (screech) remains sexless and has to jestermaxx so he doesn't get abused to the point of death

brutally brutal. I spent all day in the bathroom. fapping

It depends tbh. If you live in a white suburban neighborhood, you'll probably just be ignored but if you go to a city high school with mostly blacks or hispanics you're going to have a rough fucking time.

guess I'll have to doxx u to know where u live
Comunidad Steam :: :: Hacker Pepe
Woah cool gif tbh. Might have to borrow off you. Btw i live in straya. What you gonna do about it? You step one foot on my backyard and you’ll lose it cunt.

Woah cool gif tbh. Might have to borrow off you. Btw i live in straya. What you gonna do about it? You step one foot on my backyard and you’ll lose it cunt.
Ahh, an aussiecel I see. Not gonna step on dinosaur land or I'll get eaten alive by cobras and tarantulas tbh.
You're saved for now
Pepe Brain - 1144x888 PNG Download - PNGkit

Ahh, an aussiecel I see. Not gonna step on dinosaur land or I'll get eaten alive by cobras and tarantulas tbh.
You're saved for now
Pepe Brain - 1144x888 PNG Download - PNGkit
You would do well to do that. Cobras and tarantulas are our pets around here.

You would do well to do that. Cobras and tarantulas are our pets around here.
does shit like this happen on a daily basis though?

My high school was pretty much stereotypical tv show high school tbh. Lots of drugs and vaping. Lots of parties I heard about from eavesdropping but was never invited to.

tfu on american schools