Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's all the hate for graycels?

also to you all, a real fed or infiltrator knows exactly what he's doing, he won't make unnecessary threads like this asking a genuine question. But whatever you think

i maybe will, i just made one before so check that out , anyway yeah I have more shit to say so i will tag you in the next ones
Alright. I will check it out. Me and most other users have nothing personally against you, and new users are a good thing. There were even some users who joined in July 2024 I kinda became friends with. There are just so many newbies here who just troll or shame us. What’s worse than that are the lurkers. A grey that just joined with zero posts started watching me around a week ago. Never interacted with me, never followed me to indicate we’re friends, and goes straight to watching every thread I make like a fucking stalker. Shit like that is why I don’t trust greys until they prove themselves. You gotta think about it from my perspective. Some retard who is likely an infiltrator is literally getting notified every time I make a thread. If that isn’t creepy and justification for me caution towards greys, I don’t know what is

Alright. I will check it out. Me and most other users have nothing personally against you, and new users are a good thing. There were even some users who joined in July 2024 I kinda became friends with. There are just so many newbies here who just troll or shame us. What’s worse than that are the lurkers. A grey that just joined with zero posts started watching me around a week ago. Never interacted with me, never followed me to indicate we’re friends, and goes straight to watching every thread I make like a fucking stalker. Shit like that is why I don’t trust greys until they prove themselves. You gotta think about it from my perspective. Some retard who is likely an infiltrator is literally getting notified every time I make a thread. If that isn’t creepy and justification for me caution towards greys, I don’t know what is
I dont know what to say you are most likely right about this. But as I understand you about your frustration, you shoud understand me (and maybe us? There must be someone else in my situation) to the fact that being labelled as an infiltrator when you simply want to connect to people like you and whom you saw their posts and you agreed with them, it's not okay, if not between us you also know we will never get validation so what's the point. And it's not directly towards you but in general, i understand new users might be suspicious, but what can a new user do when rejected even by people who have most likely the same mentality as him? And i don't seek validation and many others do not, but being labelled as a fake when you're not is.... idk.... that's why I made the thread, i wanted to know this

Your 10k+ post dude might be an infiltrator. Just think about it. It just means he's skilled. But me? Fuck, i don't have sex just like you, i have the same view about society just like you, i've been rejected and used just like you, why making mess about a new user? whatever, i don't think this will go further but just think about it, there may be some users who thinks just like you ending up rejected even here

I dont know what to say you are most likely right about this.
Yeah, it was creepy af honestly.
But as I understand you about your frustration, you shoud understand me (and maybe us? There must be someone else in my situation) to the fact that being labelled as an infiltrator when you simply want to connect to people like you and whom you saw their posts and you agreed with them, it's not okay, if not between us you also know we will never get validation so what's the point. And it's not directly
Once again, I honestly rarely hate on greycels. The only ones I hate on are the ones that obviously are infiltrators. Normally I just interact and view greycels with caution.
towards you but in general, i understand new users might be suspicious, but what can a new user do when rejected even by people who have most likely the same mentality as him? And i don't seek validation and many others do not, but being labelled as a fake when you're not is.... idk.... that's why I made the thread, i wanted to know this
You just gotta build up enough posts. Ignore the grey insults, and reply to posts anyway. It's like a hazing ritual honestly, and you just gotta push through it till you hit officer rank. I went through it when I first joined, and I'm sure almost all of us did.

Yeah, it was creepy af honestly.

Once again, I honestly rarely hate on greycels. The only ones I hate on are the ones that obviously are infiltrators. Normally I just interact and view greycels with caution.

You just gotta build up enough posts. Ignore the grey insults, and reply to posts anyway. It's like a hazing ritual honestly, and you just gotta push through it till you hit officer rank. I went through it when I first joined, and I'm sure almost all of us did.
understood. Not that it bothers us anyway we've always been through shit like this even irl

Nice:feelsokman:. Feet > face > ass > tits > voice (dirty talk/moans).
Eh, it's more like face, ass, tits, feet, and then voice for me. Feet are sexy af though. Especially in high heel sandals :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao:

understood. Not that it bothers us anyway we've always been through shit like this even irl
Yep. Just make some legit replies to ID and lounge posts and a few threads of your own to get to 500. Avoid sewerposting as it is not respected much. It's easier than you think to hit 500. I post like 100+ posts a day usually, lol

Yep. Just make some legit replies to ID and lounge posts and a few threads of your own to get to 500. Avoid sewerposting as it is not respected much. It's easier than you think to hit 500. I post like 100+ posts a day usually, lol
if only i had all this will to write all day lol i would've already hit 2k+. But whatever

if only i had all this will to write all day lol i would've already hit 2k+. But whatever
Just go in posts in ID and lounga and reply to some. Doesn't take too long. You can even go through some of my posts and reply to them if you want. To view my threads, go to my profile and click "Find", and select all threads by me, not all content. All content will show every post I make, but all threads will show all the threads I started

Just go in posts in ID and lounga and reply to some. Doesn't take too long. You can even go through some of my posts and reply to them if you want. To view my threads, go to my profile and click "Find", and select all threads by me, not all content. All content will show every post I make, but all threads will show all the threads I started
yeah i've read some of your posts before signing up, i think you were one of those i "agreed to" before making a profile

yeah i've read some of your posts before signing up, i think you were one of those i "agreed to" before making a profile
Based. Any post in particular you thought was good? Or just my replies in general?

Based. Any post in particular you thought was good? Or just my replies in general?
several things i do not remember what you were answering to, but I remember the propic and the username, if i ever find some of these i'll let you know

if only people with 10k+ posts are able to interact , it is no different here than any bluepilled friend normie group.Think about it

We all were graycels once. Take it like a man or get sorted out

Because graycels are often infiltrators, glowcels, or new users who aren't fully familiar yet with the forum's culture and make weird posts.

And it is also a sort of hazing. If you are a truecel, this community is where you belong, so you will endure the anti-graycel bullying, you will reach 500 posts, and then you will escape grayceldom.
No I am still getting called gray. I don’t care, I AM gray, and I probably always will be because of my join date. It doesn’t offend me in any way, I am cool with being a gray

Yep. That’s why I’m not usually nasty to greys unless they deserve it. Still funny to go on grey profiles and do a “hymen break” though. Lots of greys are feds or infiltrators. I don’t trust them
I was confused when I got the hymen break lmao

There's some graycels I like here.

@Petain
@Dickcelled
@TheTroonAnnihilator

Snapchat 621469547
I support greycels

No I am still getting called gray. I don’t care, I AM gray, and I probably always will be because of my join date. It doesn’t offend me in any way, I am cool with being a gray
It's over for 2024cels currently

You need to wait until 2025 so that you mog 2025cels with your 2024 join date :feelsokman:

bad threads. I'm only called gray when I pick a fight. 99.999% of the time here it's warranted

I thought it would be fun to came back here after not being gray anymore. But once a gray always a gray i guess

Greycels are the lifeblood of this forum. As long as you are based and blackpilled incel you BELONG here and your name color shouldn’t matter

Greycels are the lifeblood of this forum. As long as you are based and blackpilled incel you BELONG here and your name color shouldn’t matter