Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's all the hate for graycels?

if there really was a fed i think they would not even try to make half a post but straight out raid your house... but whatever you think officers

i don't think you would even notice the difference between these ones. so stfu
it doesn't matter to me, I just think cats are cute

you're the one who likes talking about cat sex (wtf), so it's important to you bc you're gay and wouldn't fuck a female cat

if there really was a fed i think they would not even try to make half a post but straight out raid your house... but whatever you think officers
^ this is what a fed would say

Yes, my brother. Seeing 2024cels with tens of thousands of posts is at least sussy. Allowing postmaxxing is just totally retarded.
Postmaxxing is kinda fun, but shouldn’t really be unlocked till like 10k IMO when we know you’re legit. No greys should postmaxx to fucking 10k+ in a month. Took me 4 months to get 10k with legit ID and lounge replies and a few threads of my own. It’s an insult when newcomers postmaxx and have a higher rank than you without earning it. Look at @Starfish.Belgrade ’s post count and join date. Must’ve botted those posts.

You've just answered for your question. Many grAYs behave like foids and other write like ma8y ITards.
that's not always the case give the users a little more time cause they can prove to be more incels than you all combined

I'm a graycel, but I've been blackpilled for ages. Communicating with you all, feels like I've known you brocels for the longest-time.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Because graycels are often infiltrators, glowcels, or new users who aren't fully familiar yet with the forum's culture and make weird posts.

And it is also a sort of hazing. If you are a truecel, this community is where you belong, so you will endure the anti-graycel bullying, you will reach 500 posts, and then you will escape grayceldom.

okay you actually said something funny once
it wasn't funny, it was true

if I had a sense of humour I would have ascended. all that you need to ascend is a good personality and to be funny and smart

therefore nobody here is funny

(except fakecel infiltrators)

for example I can spot a bluepilled right away. Can't you? I'm sorry

it wasn't funny, it was true

if I had a sense of humour I would have ascended. all that you need to ascend is a good personality and to be funny and smart

therefore nobody here is funny (unless fakecel)
yeah i got that. But you also said bullshit. Sense of humor will NOT make you ascend. Believe me

you want to have sex with a cat? wtf

it would at least be straight if it was a foid cat

but since you're a GrAY, you're probably a fag who wants to fuck male cats. ew
Is having intercourse with a female cat any better?

Is having intercourse with a female cat any better?
at least it's not gay?

I mean, all GrAYs are incredibly degen, but not being a faggot would be a rare achievement for them

at least it's not gay?

I mean, all GrAYs are incredibly degen, but not being a faggot would be a rare achievement for them
what do i know you're not a faggot? As far as I know you're no more special than me and thats why you're here.

what do i know you're not a faggot? As far as I know you're no more special than me and thats why you're here.
because I'm not a GrAY

99% of GrAYs are degen homosexual infiltrator, the GrAY crime statistics don't lie, GrAY

it is not but our friend thinks so
Relax.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit just likes messing with people. If you're genuinely this upset over being seen as a graycel, dedicate time to posting and being a part of the forum. I've lurked here for some time now, but only made an account recently. People will respect you over time.

Otherwise, you're just another TikTard who decided it would be cool to LARP as an incel for a bit.

See why we're the same retarded fucks? No need to hate each other
we have nothing in common

you are a GrAY, and I'm not. that's a bigger difference than between a nigger and an honorable white man

I'm a greycel but I've been browsing incel forums for longer than most of you fuckers. I'm a 30 y/o khv

because I'm not a GrAY

99% of GrAYs are degen homosexual infiltrator, the GrAY crime statistics don't lie, GrAY
alright what if I am that 1%? And i don't need to prove it to you

I'm a graycel, but I've been blackpilled for ages. Communicating with you all, feels like I've known you brocels for the longest-time.:blackpill:
Based feet avi

Relax.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit just likes messing with people. If you're genuinely this upset over being seen as a graycel, dedicate time to posting and being a part of the forum. I've lurked here for some time now, but only made an account recently. People will respect you over time.

Otherwise, you're just another TikTard who decided it would be cool to LARP as an incel for a bit.
nah man that's not the case at least for me. Whatever you guys think about it is not my concern cause i'm mainly mad at sexhavers. If another guy who has my same mentality but does not trust me insults me , idk what to say we're on the same ship full of shit and it would be friendly fire so idc. Saying that i should ropemaxx does not offend me one bit cause that's what i was already thinking and you also do so who cares

nah man that's not the case at least for me. Whatever you guys think about it is not my concern cause i'm mainly mad at sexhavers. If another guy who has my same mentality but does not trust me insults me , idk what to say we're on the same ship full of shit and it would be friendly fire so idc. Saying that i should ropemaxx does not offend me one bit cause that's what i was already thinking and you also do so who cares
Literally just interact with more posts is you are one of us. They grey shaming gets less bad at 100 posts and much less bad at 500-1000, if your posts are legit of course

I hope that English isn't your first language. If it is, I don't even know what to say.

I digress, like I said; just interact with people more and be a part of the community if you care so much. People will still respect you as long as you don't say retarded things. I don't necessarily care whether you are legit or not currently. People who aren't seriously truecel always end up leaving anyway.

Oh, and word of advice; drop the TikTard Terms like 'friendly fire'.

Literally just interact with more posts is you are one of us. They grey shaming gets less bad at 100 posts and much less bad at 500-1000, if your posts are legit of course
yes but I thought you were more idk how to say it, tollerant about us? We're people like you who just signed nothing wrong with that. Also i've taken the worst shit every insult and mock does not affect me

I hope that English isn't your first language. If it is, I don't even know what to say.

I digress, like I said; just interact with people more and be a part of the community if you care so much. People will still respect you as long as you don't say retarded things. I don't necessarily care whether you are legit or not currently. People who aren't seriously truecel always end up leaving anyway.

no english is not my first neither second language so idc

if you have to think like that, at least let me have sex and be a bluepilled normie but I don't accept foid cats
no you shouldn't be a bluepilled faggot and have sex with guys ew gross

Airport security but for this forum

no english is not my first neither second language so idc
Ah, rather impressive then!

Still, calm down, it's not that serious, just post more and you'll be respected.

i will not care for another thing in my fucking life. I thought you would be more tollerant that's it

yes but I thought you were more idk how to say it, tollerant about us? We're people like you who just signed nothing wrong with that. Also i've taken the worst shit every insult and mock does not affect me
I am usually tolerant of newcomers. Hence why I’m not really insulting you. I’m just suspicious of newcomers, that’s all, and for good reason. Just make enough legit posts and you’ll be fine

Ah, rather impressive then!

Still, calm down, it's not that serious, just post more and you'll be respected.
alright, i'm not mad anyway, just kinda disappointed like if someone realized their condition i would be glad if they start to think the same way as me

gigas b bronze in league of legends cant get firecape on runescape silver in cs2 so dey need dey easy posts in the sewerz to feel like the mogging white man

alright, i'm not mad anyway, just kinda disappointed like if someone realized their condition i would be glad if they start to think the same way as me
You misunderstand. It's not that we hate you or anything; but you also have to look from the perspective of us. It's rather annoying to see people constantly come here and pretend that they're just like you, only to end up leaving a few days later. Plus, you have to see this happen over and over.

I am usually tolerant of newcomers. Hence why I’m not really insulting you. I’m just suspicious of newcomers, that’s all, and for good reason. Just make enough legit posts and you’ll be fine
understood luminary. The fact is, you lose hope to even make more posts if even the people here start insulting you. Yeah i might be an "infiltrator"(TRUST ME, 99% OF BLUEPILLED NORMIES DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THIS FORUM) and if I was a bluepilled normie rn i would spend my time hanging out with friends and having sex instead of "trolling" you.

You misunderstand. It's not that we hate you or anything; but you also have to look from the perspective of us. It's rather annoying to see people constantly come here and pretend that they're just like you, only to end up leaving a few days later. Plus, you have to see this happen over and over.
i understand this. It wasn't so hard to say this in okay terms, thanks

understood luminary. The fact is, you lose hope to even make more posts if even the people here start insulting you. Yeah i might be an "infiltrator"(TRUST ME, 99% OF BLUEPILLED NORMIES DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THIS FORUM) and if I was a bluepilled normie rn i would spend my time hanging out with friends and having sex instead of "trolling" you.
Once again, I genuinely have nothing against you. You are likely an incel because an infiltrator probably wouldn’t still be having this argument because they have better things to do. Can’t be sure though. If you make any posts describing some of the shit you’ve been through, feel free to tag me in it.

Once again, I genuinely have nothing against you. You are likely an incel because an infiltrator probably wouldn’t still be having this argument because they have better things to do. Can’t be sure though. If you make any posts describing some of the shit you’ve been through, feel free to tag me in it.
i maybe will, i just made one before so check that out , anyway yeah I have more shit to say so i will tag you in the next ones