Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "What's a sin for chad shouldn't be a sin for me".... IN RETROSPECT

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I talked in my previous posts about how morals are just rewards and consequences.

I agree with this statement, it's true, what's a sin for chad shouldn't be a sin for any of us incels, but I want to dive deeper into why it is.

Look at cheating, you consider it unethical to cheat, really?

Chad does.

Morality is rewards and consequences.

Chad faces the consequences of hurting his wife or girlfriend what have you's feelings, you don't have a girlfriend.

This shit really opened my eyes, I was like, eating right? I think of throwing the food away in the toilet.

At first, it didn't even occur to me that this was unethical.

Then I realized, my father's money... gone.

Now, I realized, I'm being moral BUT ONLY BECAUSE I have consequences, in this case my dad's money wasted right? On food.

Same for chad, for chad it'll hurt her feelings if he cheats but for you, she can go to any other guy, plus you don't have the consequences of upsetting another girl, because you see having sex and chad sees cheating and making others feel jealous.

Chad has consequences for having sex, he will be told he's cheating, you DON'T, therefore you get mad, "Why's cheating even a thing??? Having sex itself is bad because I don't enjoy the same thing!!!"

I agree.

Low iqcels won't understand

I don't believe in shit religions