Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s a low effort job for a subhuman to LDAR?

janitor. idk if that's the correct name, but the one where you clean places after hours
Maintenance technician, security guard, janitor
Thanks guys — janitor honestly doesn’t sound too bad assuming you get a decent amount of work unsupervised and get to work alone they sorta thing.

I don’t know what a maintenance technician does but I’ll look into it. I have some work experience in IT.

Last edited:
Thanks guys — janitor honestly doesn’t sound too bad assuming you get a decent amount of work unsupervised and get to work alone they sorta thing.
from what I've seen you can just listen to music and clean the rooms. fairly low effort and you somewhat get to snoop on other people's private lives if you do it in a hotel

I don’t know what a maintenance technician does but I’ll look into it. I have some work experience in IT.
It is pretty great, just sit in the office and watch youtube or whatever, maybe change a light bulb every now and than.
Some times it gets hard, like when a sewage pipe breaks and you have to be ankle deep in shit to clean it up, but that's rare.

Don’t work subhuman
If I don’t I’ll be homeless. Where Im at welfare support basically doesn’t exist unless you’re a single mother or seriously crippled. There are probably some programs for minorities but I don’t qualify for these things.

If I don’t I’ll be homeless. Where Im at welfare support basically doesn’t exist unless you’re a single mother or seriously crippled. There are probably some programs for minorities but I don’t qualify for these things.
jfl