Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s a low effort job for a subhuman to LDAR?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
Where I live getting on the dole as a working aged male who isn’t horribly crippled is pretty much impossible. People here genuinely believe that social services should only be for women and/or “historically oppressed groups”. But pretty much in practice it’s just single mothers and if that’s not you get fucked. Men are expected to work or starve and be homeless, that’s the general sentiment.

I’ve had a lot of odd jobs over the years (restaurants, warehouse, IT) but frankly they’re pretty horrible and virtually every company are greedy dickheads that will pay you next to nothing and work you to the bone. I cannot describe to you with words my hatred for management and company owners. There are people that are basically just nepo hires who do nothing and earn 10x what you do, it’s a joke. Where I work now my boss inherited the company from his father and does nothing but play on his mac all day. Most of the time these people aren’t smarter than most or even more hard working they’re just very lucky. But I digress…

Best job I ever had was basically a temp receptionist type job where I got to play handheld vidya a bit of the work day, but that didn’t last long and the pay was as minimal as it can legally get. I can’t live at home because my mother charges me as much as a studio apartment and is terrible person adjacent to that.

What do you guys do that have to work to get buy? I can’t do this for 20-30 more years bros. If I have to keep grinding jobs I hate like this I’m gonna blow my brains out before I’m 45. If you have any recommendations please let me know. I don’t need much, I just want to chill in a small apartment and cope. Sadly it takes at least two full time minimum wage jobs where I’m at just to afford a small apartment and utilities ffs. Thanks lads,

Last edited:
warm body night security guard. I used to that but quit.

maybe live in a psych ward or jailmaxx

homelessmaxx?

idk its over tbh
You know what’s bull shit? You can’t even legally sleep in your car here, the cops will ticket you or run you off. Like, wtf? You’re basically forced into grinding for scraps at these garbage jobs because if you don’t the alternative is literal homelessness and starvation. Even just going to university for useful degree will put you deep deep into financial debt if you don’t have the money.

Old people always act like “oh this is best time to be alive you don’t know how easy you’ve got it” but all of the nice things we have are contingent on us working ourselves into the ground every damned day at jobs we hate getting treated like trash. In the past I’d probably be blown to pieces in some shitty war but at least for the men who were left having a good job and family of their own was achievable. I’m just tired man…

Deliveries are good from what I've heard. You just ride around the city while listening to your favorite songs, without having to worry about an angry boss on your back all the time. Or maybe you could be an Uber driver, which is a bit more dangerous because you could pick up the wrong person and get shot (this has happened a few times, by the way), but it is better than working in a factory/warehouse.

Deliveries are good from what I've heard. You just ride around the city while listening to your favorite songs, without having to worry about an angry boss on your back all the time. Or maybe you could be an Uber driver, which is a bit more dangerous because you could pick up the wrong person and get shot (this has happened a few times, by the way), but it is better than working in a factory/warehouse.
Exactly. That works. But only if you have perfect back and knees. And you may start injuring them

warm body night security guard. I used to that but quit.
That’s a great idea. Thanks man, I’ll check it out. I would think the challenge there is finding one in a kinda low crime area. Or finding one at all, not sure how common those are but I’ll check.

How did you remove the stars and text near your username.

I just sold my car but I should be getting another used beater soon. Thanks for the idea man

some home office job maybe
Honestly the dream would be to nab one of those chill office jobs women all get where you don’t fucking do anything like HR or some such. But that requires university and I sure as fuck can’t afford that.

Side note thats pretty hilarious to think about — incels are as anti woke and anti PC as they come by and large so to imagine them working in HR with all the Twitter ladies is pretty funny. Kek

I'm looking for a job right now. So far the only option I found that's laidback is being a nighttime security guard. Or if you want good pay without a degree find a job where you can join a union. Typically the work is more brutal if you do the latter but you can get paid very well on top of getting many benefits, especially if it's government work.

government is at fault for this. Imagine forbidding people to sleep in their own property jfl.
Welcome to Neo-Bolshevik America, the land of freedom and opportunity (not!)

government is at fault for this. Imagine forbidding people to sleep in their own property jfl.
The government here only cares about you if you’re a woman (mainly single mother) or if maybe if you’re a historically marginalized group. If you fall outside that camp they literally do nothing for you but take your money. I actually owe taxes this year so that sucks — mainly because I file single and have no dependents and don’t lie on my taxes because getting audited is a thing.

Last edited:
Rich fucks made it so the average person is stuck in a cycle. And if you’re ugly, it’s even worse. The only way out is through education maxxing then internship maxxing. Maybe there are more options but that’s all I know. Moving up in the world is difficult without nepotism or attractiveness.

I'm looking for a job right now. So far the only option I found that's laidback is being a nighttime security guard. Or if you want good pay without a degree find a job where you can join a union. Typically the work is more brutal if you do the latter but you can get paid very well on top of getting many benefits, especially if it's government work.
Unions are immediately crushed in the states. Only ones around I know of are for old time ones where they’ve been round for ages. I should look at those they do seem to do a lot better for their workers.

Rich fucks made it so the average person is stuck in a cycle. And if you’re ugly, it’s even worse. The only way out is through education maxxing then internship maxxing. Maybe there are more options but that’s all I know. Moving up in the world is difficult without nepotism or attractiveness.
I hear you mate I do

it wouldnt be so bad if the jobs we worked as wagies were somewhat meaningfull and not pointless
The trouble is we have no stake in our efforts. So I work a bit harder, now the boss made extra money but I get paid the same so what’s the point? Without a stake in it nobody tries. And it’s “right” that they don’t try to be frank.

Side note I must’ve put out like 30 applications for various jobs with an updated resume and I’ve only gotten 1 call back. God damn this sucks.

It would be cool to go into generalized IT like the IT Crowd type jobs my resume is OK for that I think but it’s like those jobs have just evaporated and everything is call center now.

Thanks man good luck to you

i work night shifts twice per week. all i do there is sit and browse or play vidya. best job imagineable tbh tho pay isnt great,it could be worse tho

What do you guys do that have to work to get buy?
Nothing. I'm 23 and I never had a job. As of today, I'm not enrolled in college or similar institutions. I'd love to get educated, but I'm too unintelligent for such endeavors, by the way!

i work night shifts twice per week.
I feel envy, knowing most of you are currently wageslaving. I'd love to have a wage, an economical revenue. It's tragedic knowing I'll never be able to get an unskilled job, with so much unemployment down here (Southern Europe).

Taxidrivermax/busdrivermax/office worker/pilot

Find out how many fingers you need to cut off to get disability.

Any job that women and minorities take

Where I live getting on the dole as a working aged male who isn’t horribly crippled is pretty much impossible. People here genuinely believe that social services should only be for women and/or “historically oppressed groups”. But pretty much in practice it’s just single mothers and if that’s not you get fucked. Men are expected to work or starve and be homeless, that’s the general sentiment.

I’ve had a lot of odd jobs over the years (restaurants, warehouse, IT) but frankly they’re pretty horrible and virtually every company are greedy dickheads that will pay you next to nothing and work you to the bone. I cannot describe to you with words my hatred for management and company owners. There are people that are basically just nepo hires who do nothing and earn 10x what you do, it’s a joke. Where I work now my boss inherited the company from his father and does nothing but play on his mac all day. Most of the time these people aren’t smarter than most or even more hard working they’re just very lucky. But I digress…

Best job I ever had was basically a temp receptionist type job where I got to play handheld vidya a bit of the work day, but that didn’t last long and the pay was as minimal as it can legally get. I can’t live at home because my mother charges me as much as a studio apartment and is terrible person adjacent to that.

What do you guys do that have to work to get buy? I can’t do this for 20-30 more years bros. If I have to keep grinding jobs I hate like this I’m gonna blow my brains out before I’m 45. If you have any recommendations please let me know. I don’t need much, I just want to chill in a small apartment and cope. Sadly it takes at least two full time minimum wage jobs where I’m at just to afford a small apartment and utilities ffs. Thanks lads,
Amazon flex

Night security guard suks!!!

Pay here:

night security —25k
hotel desk clerk — 25k
warehouse/retail — 35k
food delivery — 50k w/overtime + free food.
correctional officer — 85k + pension/ benefits.

i work night shifts twice per week. all i do there is sit and browse or play vidya. best job imagineable tbh tho pay isnt great,it could be worse tho
Good to know thanks — is it a night shift at a factory or something? I can’t think of many night shift jobs where I could play my PSP, but that’d be the dream if I could find one.

Find out how many fingers you need to cut off to get disability.
I’d genuinely rather lose my legs than my fingers if I have to choose one or the other. Well, guess it depend on the number of fingers eh?

Any job that women and minorities take
For real though, seems like the ideal is to just do a bullshit Uni major and wind up in HR or some other dead department where they don’t do anything. Only issue there is cost. I feel like Uni has to be early because then you have a longer window post college to earn that debt back and use the degree to make money. At the point I’m at I’d be out of work for multiple years if I’m being a full time student and the cost is outrageous here. I just don’t think it’s much of a real option for me sadly.

Its the best, mang
Honestly going off this thread that job sounds pretty good provided it’s in a normal area where nothing criminal actually comes up. The main issue I anticipate is that there probably aren’t many of these kinds of jobs would be my bet. Another one I thought of was the library but holy shit getting a job at the library is apparently very competitive. Have been applying off and on to different ones for years and never even get a call back.

Honestly going off this thread that job sounds pretty good provided it’s in a normal area where nothing criminal actually comes up. The main issue I anticipate is that there probably aren’t many of these kinds of jobs would be my bet. Another one I thought of was the library but holy shit getting a job at the library is apparently very competitive. Have been applying off and on to different ones for years and never even get a call back.
Pro-tip: apply for unarmed security to drastically increase your chances of not getting stuck in a bad area because that’s what the armed chicos are for, mang

Sure, ull get a couple bucks less an hour, but safety first n shiet, mang

school bus driver. No night shifts and holidays off

taxi driver during the day

parking valet

cleaning offices during early morning or early evening. Just hoover, dust, empty paper bins

construction site heavy machinery operator. just sit around and normies do the heavy work

video editing if you willing to learn and can produce good work. learning is free with google and youtubers pay

ecommerce ebay stuff if you know a niche you like. many people with uncommon allergies needing special blankets for example

if willing to learn repair mobile phones like screens, data recovery. again learning dont cost much online

build and sell bicycles. people pay for good quality second hand bikes

better still mix and match multiple easy shifts while learning to master a side hustle. apply patiently, eventually you will score. just avoid the bullshit warehouse back breaking shit and night shifts, they suck after a while

basicaly master a skill like repairing stuff or video editing etc. they pay if you can deliver good work. just be patient while learning, it takes minimum 2 years to be good but worth it the long run, otherwise you stuck with shit jobs. plus learning is free if you ready to click through tons of bullshit tutorials and find the good ones and maybe pay a few bucks for good software, licences, tools second hand etc

Last edited:
learn to repair washing machines. even ai cant replace a motor, pump so garunteed income for years untill retirement

also i think locksmith is good. charge 400$ per outcall. do the training and you in the game 100%:bluepill:
:feelskek:

@cvh1991 is slowly becoming Travis Bickle.

Pro-tip: apply for unarmed security to drastically increase your chances of not getting stuck in a bad area because that’s what the armed chicos are for, mang

Sure, ull get a couple bucks less an hour, but safety first n shiet, mang
Thanks dude good point

school bus driver. No night shifts and holidays off

taxi driver during the day

parking valet

cleaning offices during early morning or early evening. Just hoover, dust, empty paper bins

construction site heavy machinery operator. just sit around and normies do the heavy work

video editing if you willing to learn and can produce good work. learning is free with google and youtubers pay

ecommerce ebay stuff if you know a niche you like. many people with uncommon allergies needing special blankets for example

if willing to learn repair mobile phones like screens, data recovery. again learning dont cost much online

build and sell bicycles. people pay for good quality second hand bikes

better still mix and match multiple easy shifts while learning to master a side hustle. apply patiently, eventually you will score. just avoid the bullshit warehouse back breaking shit and night shifts, they suck after a while
Thanks a lot good ideas here

learn to repair washing machines. even ai cant replace a motor, pump so garunteed income for years untill retirement

also i think locksmith is good. charge 400$ per outcall. do the training and you in the game 100%:bluepill:
:feelskek:
Locksmith is an idea I never thought’ve, thanks for your comments

dishwasher. if you dont look like a obvious pillhead and you show up for your shifts you can basically do anything you want and not get fired

janitor. idk if that's the correct name, but the one where you clean places after hours

Maintenance technician, security guard, janitor

Data entry is relatively easy to get into but you might need to take on a second job if you live in a high COL area. Data analysis pays more but you will need to learn more and it requires more effort.

You can obtain certifications to become a customer service representative agent but not recommended if you hate dealing with people. Once you progress you could get into a managerial position and only have to fill out the occasional piece of paperwork.

CDL license if you have good visuo-spatial awareness but the hours will be brutal and you will be on the road most of the time

If you live in the US, department stores like Costco and T.J Maxx pay decently and offer comprehensive employee benefit packages. There are also the trades like plumbing and welding.

You could deliver food for Doordash as a full time delivery driver and make around $60k per year.

Transcriptionist work or train driver.

Hope that helps.
Thanks mate this is helpful. I’ve applied to CostCo before but man getting a job there seems competitive as fuck.