Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What're all of you currently doing in your pursuit to ascend?

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
Whats everyone doing to try an ascend?
i've done alot in the past, but currently i'm:
-Working out 7 days a week to make up for my pathetic frame (no gym for the bones tho)
-Majorly trying to statusmax and moneymax
-educationmaxxing
-Trying to get onto TRT
-Gotten a hair transplant and will be getting another one, and i use regaine + laser helmet daily

Better job, working on social skills, dropping weight.

I'm working on my caligynephobia
My teeth
My acne
And I'm trying to see what I can do about my height.

I'm also trying to find a deep enough tone for my voice.

I'm working on my caligynephobia
My teeth
My acne
And I'm trying to see what I can do about my height.

I'm also trying to find a deep enough tone for my voice.
i'm doing the voice thing too, how tall're you? and how old

finish my uni degree and move out so i can buy a life sized statue of the girl in my profile pic and buy a flesh light i have no hopes or anything of oging past 30.

Saving money for surgeries

Trying to moneymaxx so I can betabux some curry landwhale

Been going to the pool a lot to get in shape again, I might be the fastest swimmer in my neighborhood for what that's worth :lul:, at the same time I've been trying intermittent fasting. I lost 10lbs in a week so I guess it's going well, it's gotten a little fucky lately but that's mostly my fault.

Been going to the pool a lot to get in shape again, I might be the fastest swimmer in my neighborhood for what that's worth :lul:, at the same time I've been trying intermittent fasting. I lost 10lbs in a week so I guess it's going well, it's gotten a little fucky lately but that's mostly my fault.
Good job man, keep it up and make sure you hit the weights too tbh.

If you have a green card/Red passport you could get yourself a hottie from curryland tbh
I have one but I don’t think I’ll survive curryland

Researching different plastic surgeries.

I'm trying to exercise more and get a tan so I started working in landscaping. Its working pretty well so far. I also got a haircut (teehee) so my face looks better. Too bad I can't do anything to stop being a manlet :feelscry:

I'm trying to exercise more and get a tan so I started working in landscaping. Its working pretty well so far. I also got a haircut (teehee) so my face looks better. Too bad I can't do anything to stop being a manlet :feelscry:
Long as you're not below 5ft8 you're fine

Long as you're not below 5ft8 you're fine

but I fucking am under 5'8''

Please tell me you're atleast white

I am but at least other races have an excuse. I'm one of the only tiny white guys I know, at least manlet latinos have others who are their height as well.

I was making gunpowder but ended up injuring myself.

I am but at least other races have an excuse. I'm one of the only tiny white guys I know, at least manlet latinos have others who are their height as well.
You can make up for sub 5ft8 height with good frame and a great face
I'd defo suggest continuing to work the fuck out/looksmax.
God i hope you're not sub 5ft6 though

You can make up for sub 5ft8 height with good frame and a great face
I'd defo suggest continuing to work the fuck out/looksmax.
God i hope you're not sub 5ft6 though

I'm 5'3'' (5'2.5'' depending on when I'm measuring ). It truly is over for me lmao

I'm 5'3'' (5'2.5'' depending on when I'm measuring ). It truly is over for me lmao
@FiveFourManlet This is the first person i've ever met that you heightmog on here that's white too

@FiveFourManlet This is the first person i've ever met that you heightmog on here that's white too

I'm used to being height mogged. I've only height mogged ethnics and 2 white guys in my entire life.

Waiting for people to reply to my thread

status/socialmaxxing + minoxidil. Already done most of the other stuff

Nothing, i gave up. I tried all that shit and failed so i'm here till I die from roping or rotting.

Most likely roping soon.

nothing, its over for me

you'll be fine, go get yourself a hottie from curryland as a last resort... make sure you can support her though
really? I heard they hate blacks there.

Studymaxx and skinymaxxing

- I need to lose 50lbs (I already have some fair amount of muscle mass behind all that fat, so not bad)
- Skinmaxxing
- I'll probably have rhinoplasty by the end of the year or beginning of the next
- I need to get a haircut but no sure how lol

hoping to ascend to 7/10

-Mewing
-Will begin jelquing soon
-Bulking on SS for then begin a fast and get lean (in 3-4 months the cut will begin)

Wish me luck

I've given up all hope
I'm hairlengthmaxing, but that's a cope

>Gymcelling
>Statusmaxxing
>Super intense NTmaxxing

Learning to be a smooth pathological liar.

Moving out of Germany is a good first step.
It will take me years of pain though

I'm not trying to ascend.

Why not :( is it beyond over?
It's the only way I can cope. When I still cared about trying to ascend was also when I was most miserable. For the past year or two I've been trying desperately to stop caring about anything, so I will feel no negative emotions. It's half worked so far.

I started to work out but that was because my dad puesdo-forced me

Goodluck brother, are you attracted to curry foids or something :lul:
Yea ofc curries are god amongst men you guys are lucky to be born curry. Speaking of curry I’m getting hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back