Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whatever happened to i_a_m_i?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
He didn't show up as much as some other mods did, but he was chill and pleasant.

He didn't delete his account like the others @i_a_m_i

But he hasn't posted since October so I guess he's not a mod anymore in practice?

Old mods werent active at all since july tbh lmao. I used to necro post ID for 3to 4 hours during september for 10 days and they were never even here to stop me :lul:

he got roasted in the last thread he made and is licking his wounds

very ellusive and mysterious person

he got roasted in the last thread he made and is licking his wounds

very ellusive and mysterious person
You mean this post? Just some greycel schizo attacking him with random shit for no reason. But he always came across as a sensitive person tbh, so maybe he did get sad because of that :feelsbadman:

You mean this post? Just some greycel schizo attacking him with random shit for no reason. But he always came across as a sensitive person tbh, so maybe he did get sad because of that :feelsbadman:
yes it was this one

oh look it even got bumped

I have no idea what kind of person any of the mods are I am way too late for that but from what I could gather they seem very different from the people that came during my time and now

He didn't show up as much as some other mods did, but he was chill and pleasant.

He didn't delete his account like the others @i_a_m_i

But he hasn't posted since October so I guess he's not a mod anymore in practice?