Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would your ideal gf's lifestyle/outlook be like?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
For me a laid-back free thinker, intelligent. Never sold out to capitalism. Someone who could get past inceldom (obviously).

Am I only dreaming?

I would be living in my home country camelmaxxing and married to several in house sluts, in english the word is wife, that I regularly beat. I will have a bunch of kids, sons who I will train to destroy my enemies and foid livestock that I will raise with my camels and sell off for more camels

Am I only dreaming?
yes

Just want a girl who is willing to listen to my thoughts and is somewhat modest

Someone who has no mind of her own and i have 100 percent control over.

i'm too blackpilled so i don't want a gf cause i know what women is about, i only want sex.

Someone who can hug me without being repulsed by my subhumanity

For me a laid-back free thinker, intelligent. Never sold out to capitalism. Someone who could get past inceldom (obviously).

Am I only dreaming?
short hair,cute/average looking face,shy, intelligent
and she must let me stick my dick in her mouth whenever i want.

I need a homebody with an energetic personality and not much fear.

Patient, down to earth, non religious or spiritual but this one is hard because women like to believe dumb shit

This is how Soft Cell had it in 'Say Hello, Wave Goodbye':

'A nice little housewife
Who'll give me a steady life
And won't keep going off the rails'

Based '80s song but I'm not sure I agree with the sentiment.

Became neet, didn't work 9-5, etc.
You could work to save up enough money to buy land, then build a cob house and grow food so you won't have to rely on neetbux or ever work again.

give me a NEET gf pls

I don't know.
I don't think my ideal girl exists.
Someone who is loyal, intelligent and isn't addicted to having sex with random men all the time (hookup culture).
I guess someone reclusive and creative, so that we could relate on some level.
Marriage is a pretty bluepilled goal but I've always been a romantic type. It would be nice to be with a woman for life and experience those highs and lows of getting to truly know one another and depend on each other.
It's a pure fantasy really as this sort of thing is impossible in the modern era, plus the true female nature is hypergamous and not romantic like many men.

Am I only dreaming?
Free thinker......feninist

Exactly like me but more submissive

I just want a sex slave that I can train to cook, clean, and do whatever I want sexually. I don't want any of that bluepilled shit like relationships or marriage. Maybe I'll impregnate her with another man's sperm to create a daughter who I'll raise to be another sex slave for me. I might also impregnate her myself to create a son if I end up wanting one. I'll raise him to be just like me and I'll make sure he gets adequate nutrition so he becomes a Tyrone.