Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you rate yourself out of 10?

What would you rate yourself out of 10?

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait being 6,1ft doesn't matter in Brazil anymore? When I went to Portugal most zoomers there were manlets.
Well is kinda complicated, in fact, the north of Brazil is full of manlets, but the south (where i live), most of the zoomers are 6,1 or 6,5. My height is not some halo effect, at least in this part of Brazil.

Well is kinda complicated, in fact, the north of Brazil is full of manlets, but the south (where i live), most of the zoomers are 6,1 or 6,5. My height is not some halo effect, at least in this part of Brazil.

Can I still JBWmaxx in Brazil? I'm white with brown eyes and brown hair, same height as you. But subhuman face and Non-NT

Can I still JBWmaxx in Brazil? I'm white with brown eyes and brown hair, same height as you. But subhuman face and Non-NT
The foids here like to give their asshole to foreigners (it doesn't matter if you ugly asf), you most likely to stay at Santa Catarina or Minas Gerais

The foids here like to give their asshole to foreigners (it doesn't matter if you ugly asf), you most likely to stay at Santa Catarina or Minas Gerais

I'm not fully British (unlike my avi suggests) I'm half brazillian half british my mum is portuguese and italian and my dad is Scottish celtic. My mums family lives in Sao Paulo state, can I still ascend there?

I'm not fully British (unlike my avi suggests) I'm half brazillian half british my mum is portuguese and italian and my dad is Scottish celtic. My mums family lives in Sao Paulo state, can I still ascend there?
Sao Paulo state not city

11. I'm so amazing foids are too shy to jump onto my dick straight away

What state are you from btw?

i have been face rated 3-4/10 and my IRL treatment reflects that

I heard that place is filled with Germanic moggers
Germanic and Italians, that why I'am an incel. Just imagine being mixed in a place where everyone is White with blonde hair or blue eyes

Facially 4
But everything combined: 1

The ones who voted 6 and 7 are beyond coping overdose

facially 5/10, i look a pretty average slavnigger with nothing positive going for my face, but at least im not that ugly

I think man and woman perceive attractiveness in diferent ways. I've been complimented by friends for being average looking, but to women I'm definitely sub 4