Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you rate yourself out of 10?

What would you rate yourself out of 10?

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it attention is she yelled at me? Unironically, said some stupid shit words that don't make sense singing some bullshit. How should i fucking react?
Because if she will reject me i will fucking kill her and myself

166cm / 5'5.5"

Nothing from Chad but not ugly either. Bad but not shitty eye area. Perhaps a bit norwooding too but concealable for now. And I managed to get a date by frauding my height (I added only 1in).

Yes, PDD-NOS (i.e. mild autism). I'm quite socially awkward (though I must admit it could be worse). Btw I can't cook or drive.
Fuark brutal as fuck brocel except the part where you said you got date
Also mirin DrHousecel in your signature

10 obviously. I am a perfect specimen but foids don't recognize it yet.

Men tend to overrate themselves while foids do the opposite which can be seen here
>foids don't overrate themselves
Are you trolling?

Are you retarded? I’m saying that they rate men harshly
I thought you were talking about how foids rate themselves not how they rate men. But honestly I'd say the ratings here are probably pretty accurate if we're just going based on the face excluding the trolls voting for 8+. I'd say the majority of guys on here are 3 or 4 facially with other factors holding them back at the same time. The only guys that are likely overrating themselves here are the 6/7 probably

I would rate myself 2-3, but picked 3.

im 4//10 rated by me and other persons

I aged _badly_ with baldness and grey hair coming at young age (slowly got bald when I was 17, grey hair starting at ~24). Also I am overweight, have no muscles, a small dick and a weird looking face where my eyes are too close together. But I am 6ft and am white, so that's why not just 1-2.

I aged _badly_ with baldness and grey hair coming at young age (slowly got bald when I was 17, grey hair starting at ~24). Also I am overweight, have no muscles, a small dick and a weird looking face where my eyes are too close together. But I am 6ft and am white, so that's why not just 1-2.
You can SEAmaxx like @itsOVER

solid 3/10 face wise

I`m about a 4

My face gets rated a 6 most of the time. But I'm short, borderline micropenis, non-NT mid-30s incel with a speech impediment. If I actually had any value, I wouldn't be an incel. I'm effectively a subhuman considering my inceldom.

I don't want a golddigger.
No they will fuck you with no gold digging read this thread

im 4//10 rated by me and other persons
I`m about a 4
Why
My face gets rated a 6 most of the time. But I'm short, borderline micropenis, non-NT mid-30s incel with a speech impediment. If I actually had any value, I wouldn't be an incel. I'm effectively a subhuman considering my inceldom.
Why a 6? Micropenis You mean like 1 Inch? Diagnosed non NT?
Also yeah agreed If you don't get attention in school It's fucking over JFL

I'd rate myself a 4.5/10 facially but I have 3/10 smv because of my height and autism

Why a 6? Micropenis You mean like 1 Inch? Diagnosed non NT?
Also yeah agreed If you don't get attention in school It's fucking over JFL
My face isn't ugly but it's not a beautiful masculine face. My penis is about 3.8" erect, so in the bottom 2% of all men.

I'd rate myself as a 2/10

My face isn't ugly but it's not a beautiful masculine face. My penis is about 3.8" erect, so in the bottom 2% of all men.
Brutal, are you baby facecel
That dick size is already making you Incel

Im a 7'2 10/10 gigachad God

Why 4.5
How tall
Do have you diagnosed autism
5'6 and diagnosed autism yeah. 4.5 because of my recessed chin and baby face. I literally look 14 but I don't have any major facial failos apart from that.

5'6 and diagnosed autism yeah. 4.5 because of my recessed chin and baby face. I literally look 14 but I don't have any major facial failos apart from that.
Fellow aspie nice
The stats aren't nice though
How do you cope with this

How do you cope with this
I don't but I'm planning on getting a genioplasty for my chin in the future and I might get some other surgeries if I think I need them and can afford them

Do you think you will ascend with genioplasty or other surgeries?
It'll increase my odds anyway. Nothings guaranteed but it's worth trying I think

3 or 4, I am objectively below average in basically every facial metric. I think my hair is nice though, and I'm not a manlet

4 on a bad day, 5 with a good haircut that hides my subhuman skull.

I got a 4 on photofeeler

3,5 or 4 I'm not particularly subhuman but my autism takes away everything I have in physical appearance

2/10 you will rarely see uglier motherfucker then me

ive got nice height but it cannot save you when you literally look like a cartoon or video game character

I'm 6,1, i don't consider myself a tallfag. Considering that i live in the white part of Latin america

Wait being 6,1ft doesn't matter in Brazil anymore? When I went to Portugal most zoomers there were manlets.