Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you guys do if the day after tomorrow storm happened and all women became frozen popsicles

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The three hurricane like storms that caused an ice age in the movie have became real life and mostly chads and woman die by nature's hand (because why the fuck not it's cruel to everybody) and they go into the eye of the storm and die (like they should) what will you guys do?

View: https://youtu.be/tCxkDGT-afI

I will worship the spiral cloud devils as gods of the universe

I would take a big crap outside and see how it freezes

Incels will survive because they stay inside with their warm pcs (anything warm in general is the ice hurricanes weakness) over for you women and chads. You are outside creatures.

I guess I'd keep coping like the loser I am.

I guess I'd keep coping like the loser I am.
I would force by way of the foundER for you to build me a throne on all the agonized frozen chads and Stacies for inceldia ...

I would force by way of the foundER for you to build me a throne on all the agonized frozen chads and Stacies for inceldia ...
That sounds like too much work, to be honest.

Be very confused

You will do it. I will force every cell In your body to do what must be done for the inceldian empire
You won't make it happen. The jews won't let you. :feelsjuice:

You won't make it happen. The jews won't let you. :feelsjuice:
The Jews aren't in inceldia they have been frozen too. Do it for your country. Stand up and think about all the NTS that will be finally be banned out of existence. I will physically inject you with my blood so we can be synced for you to do what must be done. No more defying your friendly deity. It's all for inceldia.

The Jews aren't in inceldia they have been frozen too. Do it for your country. Stand up and think about all the NTS that will be finally be banned out of existence. I will physically inject you with my blood so we can be synced for you to do what must be done. No more defying your friendly deity. It's all for inceldia.
Ok, then. As long as I get to enjoy some premium edibles afterwards. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Do N I G G E R S get frozen too?