Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do?

Assuming your girlfriend would still love you no matter what, what would you do?

• Stay with your family

• Be a human shield

• Use other people as human shields

• Escape the movie theater with your family

• Abandon everything in the theater and run

• Join the gunman and shoot up some normcucks.

• Attack the gunman

• Play dead on the floor

Results are only viewable after voting.
TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
This story is a bit old, but I'm bringing it back for all the newcels. Apparently this sexhaver with a brilliant personality abandoned his girlfriend and 3 children in a movie theater when a gunman appeared. After abandoning his family to die, because he had such a great personality, his girlfriend decided to marry him anyways.

I'm a bit curious how the members of this forum would react in such a situation.

People act in ways they don't believe they would, when faced with extreme peril. We all like to believe we'd be brave. I like to believe I'd be brave. But don't know for sure.

People act in ways they don't believe they would, when faced with extreme peril. We all like to believe we'd be brave. I like to believe I'd be brave. But don't know for sure.
Humans are fucked up

well if its dark inside maybe you could flank and grab his gun. what if you carry a gun then you could shoot back. maybe you shit your pants and throw that at him.

to all the people that said they would attack the gunman:
No you woulndt lol, you would probably panic and enter survival instinct mode and gtfo

No you woulndt lol, you would probably panic and enter survival instinct mode and gtfo
do you think if active or ex military or police were in there they would?

Probably play dead. Shooters never shoot bodies anyway, it’d take too much time and the shooters adrenaline is rushing so he’s a retard. He’d just follow the crowd out

do you think if active or ex military or police were in there they would?
in that case, no.
active military or policemen are trained for those types of situation and would deal with it accordingly, however if youre just some guy watchinga movie you probably shit yourself and run as fast as possible, i know i would.

This is true, but doesn't change the fact that this flies in the face of "personality" bullshit.

Does it? It might be normal to do this. This might be something even "good" people do, for few are truly brave enough to throw their lives away.

It does because there are at least some that wouldn't. I admit I can't know I would protect mu family, but I believe with every fiber of my being that I would as a family would be what I value most. I know others feel the same. And yet, clearly, females aren't concerned with that kind of thing primarily.

I think what she understood was that he probably wanted to protect them, but he's too human to do that. He probably believed like you believe.

id use @FrothySolutions as a meatshield

Females are known for their bad decisions. No surprise here.
Me personally, I'm a trained combat officer and I carry all the time. I will stay and fight.

That's disgusting. I'd help my family and escape with them. Dude is a walking red flag.

That's disgusting. I'd help my family and escape with them. Dude is a walking red flag.
How does it make you feel that she chose him over you, solely because of his facial bones and height?

How does it make you feel that she chose him over you, solely because of his facial bones and height?
Not surprised, because most modern women are even bigger walking red flags. They too would choose their own lives over their family and blood.

Cuck if you think that normies will sacrifice even a bit of their skin to save you.

Cuck if you think that normies will sacrifice even a bit of their skin to save you.
A bluepilled cuck actually played hero and saved his wife and kids, only for her to promptly go back to the cowardly chad immediately afterwards and marry him

A bluepilled cuck actually played hero and saved his wife and kids, only for her to promptly go back to the cowardly chad immediately afterwards and marry him
She would kill her kids just to be with CHAD.

JFLLL this is what he deserved for being a bluepilled cuck. Foid have no morals, no empathy, are narcissistic and eugenicists to their core. I would throw them in the front tbh.

JFLLL this is what he deserved for being a bluepilled cuck. Foid have no morals, no empathy, are narcissistic and eugenicists to their core. I would throw them in the front tbh.
Same tbh. Screw those bluepilled cucks and the foids as well.

yea a lot of people dont seem to know how terrifying it is to have the barrel of a gun in your face, one small twitch of the finger and ur either writhing on the ground in pain or dead. I would fucking run my ass off in that situation unless I was armed myself.

I'd play dead tbh because I'd be too terrified to move. Then I'd try to find already dead bodies and shield myself with them. Maybe throw it over my self and just play dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back