Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do with foids if there were no consequences?

Lots of unsolicited cuddling honestly

You wouldn't even talk to them?
if you could 'do anything to foids with no consequences,' why tf would you talk to them. literally talking to foids is the most dull thing you could do with them

if you could 'do anything to foids with no consequences,' why tf would you talk to them. literally talking to foids is the most dull thing you could do with them
Check your PM's brother.

I would slap her butt. yeah.

Fuck off fed.

Hugged her so I know how ot feels like

Spread my seeds

Oficcer balls

Imagine that you can do whatever you want and nobody can do anything about it. No police will arrest you, no chads or normies will try to intervene. All incels are allowed to do whatever we want. You finally have the foids in front of you and they can't run away. You have complete power. What would you do? Talk to them? Ask them to explain themselves etc.? Revenge? Violence? Walk away and ignore them?
Fed posting.

I would rape
Imagine that you can do whatever you want and nobody can do anything about it. No police will arrest you, no chads or normies will try to intervene. All incels are allowed to do whatever we want. You finally have the foids in front of you and they can't run away. You have complete power. What would you do? Talk to them? Ask them to explain themselves etc.? Revenge? Violence? Walk away and ignore them?
I would force them to have sex with me I don't care if I get many kids I would fuck a foids every day

Nothing.

What, do you think that each and every one of us here is violent and dangerous? We may use extreme, graphic language on here, but this does not represent how we behave irl.