Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do in an arranged marriage ?

Blackpink

Blackpink

Greycel
Lets pretend your mother wants to get you into an arranged marriage with a woman that clearly doesn't like you for being a manlet (totally not me)
What would you do once you get married ?
How would you treat your wife ? Will you consider yourself lucky to have ascended and treat her right ?
Or will you try to get some sense of revenge on foids through her by mistreating her ?

At first I would treat her right, if she bitches around I would kick her ass

You can't force attraction.But you can force them to marry you.Based asf mother.

These curries and their arranged marriage cope :fuk:

What do you think? Enjoy it. Unless I had insinuated about it here like you OP in which case I'd quickly jump under a truck.

Lets pretend your mother wants to get you into an arranged marriage with a woman that clearly doesn't like you for being a manlet (totally not me)
What would you do once you get married ?
How would you treat your wife ? Will you consider yourself lucky to have ascended and treat her right ?
Or will you try to get some sense of revenge on foids through her by mistreating her ?
Your name :fuk:
Are you a kpop fag

Also arranged marriage is my dream :ahegao:
But only with a Stacy lite

I would just take showers and respect her and she would automatically like me. That's the advice I heard from inceltears

Arranged marriage is gigacope. Your wife will have zero attraction to you, why would you wanna force a woman to be with you, makes no sense.

Tough question,we are running into some cognitive dissonance here.After all we are incels but at least maybe they will learn to appreciate us so we have a feeling similar to real love.