Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you woke up to a gift wrapped girl in your house/room/apartment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21768
  • Start date
Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
My mind wandered, as usual, and I was thinking of couples giving each other presents. That led to me thinking of couples giving each other as presents. That led to me thinking about those old movies where a girl would jump out of a big cake for a guy. Which led to this idea in my head.

You wake up on Christmas and you see a big present box on the floor. You see a girl naked with gift wrapping tied around her arms and legs and neck like someone in bondage. Her mouth is gagged so she can't scream but then she sees you and starts squirming. What would you do?

Not sure why that thought popped in my head, and it wasn't easy to get an example online surprisingly enough as I thought that due to I could think of it that there's a fetish for this out there, but I don't think I would accept the gift.
While the idea sounds great in my mind, I think if I saw something like that in real life, it would look like someone planted it there for me to get in trouble just to arrest me for potential rape or something stupid.

Attachments

• sample-37638d022c3f52dd4448e6d09e8f7e7c[1].png
    sample-37638d022c3f52dd4448e6d09e8f7e7c[1].png
    154.6 KB · Views: 35
I would call the cops due to living in the city. but if I lived in the country side. I would use her and then dispose of her.

Tell her to stop goofing off and get my robe and slippers!

Funny you talk about this, There is a doujin out there that this exact thing happened. Fuck I forgot the title of it but it is funny and the artist had a bunch of other art like it.

Can I get a driver licence instead?

It would be a dream come true

You wake up on Christmas and you see a big present box on the floor. You see a girl naked with gift wrapping tied around her arms and legs and neck like someone in bondage. Her mouth is gagged so she can't scream but then she sees you and starts squirming. What would you do?

joker-dancing.jpg

I would lock the door and cover my windows

I'd sell her to some Filipino black market organ harvesters and put the money towards surgerymaxxing.

NGL, I'd be pretty freaked out if a stranger was in my home uninvited. Even if it was a roastie.

I would open fire with my Nerf gun on uncultured female that has entered my property.

It would be a set up. I wouldn't fall for the trap.