Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you were chad?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I think I’d just work as a leader in my favorite field and marry a trad stacylite/HTB ngl

Marry a woman, live out of the city and have a lot of sons.

Get a prime age teen gf and marry. I would knock up a 15 year old and nobody would care because I'm Chad

shoot up the FBI building since whores will back me up and get me out of there

manipulate women and absolutely abuse my power knowing that women only are speaking to me due to their own shallow investment in looks

EDDAAD4B 905B 485A AB84 FFCF23AC3BA4

Fuck as many foids as I want, I'd possibly live off modeling then I would settle with my oneitis

Have sex with stacy.

I would have had at minimum 30 bodycount by now, go partying every week where i would be networking and making connections, be athletic, have sex probably 3 times a week and have a bunch of friends. All of that with ease. You literally can't lose at life unless you tried hard enough

as a hopeless romantic-cel, i would get a lifelong partner. maybe slay a bit in high school first tho

I'd just slay and moneymaxx and do nothing all day while my harem cooks and does chores and plays vidya with me

I would delete my incels.is account.

Now, that's 99.9% improbable because of how facial bones (bones) work. I highly doubt plastic surgery can do anything to compensate your weak-genetic physical traits. Maybe reincarnation, but that will remain as a thought (what if)/theory.

Live a happy normal life

I want to be a celebrity, I want extravagant wealth and high rises among the flashing lights of big cities and drive fast cars, not caring about fines because they cost half of what I pay to fuel my exotic sports car.

Then I'll marry a Jewish producers big titty daughter and become a Jew myself just so my descendents can live in luxury until the nukes fall.