Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what would you do if you were called an incel

Oskar Dirlewanger

Oskar Dirlewanger

Recruit
★★
What would you do if someone, a normie or a foid called you an incel as an insult? i would probably attack them and beat their faces so badly they would end up looking even more ugly and disfigured than me and then i would laugh at them like who is ugly now hahahahaha i would let all that repressed anger out and may God have mercy on those who dared to add insult to my injury (in skyrim)

behead them (video oyununda)

if they call you ugly incel you make them ugly incel by causing permanent cosmetic injury to their face (in fallout new vegas)

I'd surely be like "wtf is an incel"

I AM PUSHING NORMIES IN REAL LIFE TO CALL ME INCEL KOMMANDO I SHOWED THEM MY POSTS HERE IN DEATH LABOUR CAMP AND THEY WERE SCARED AS FUCK AND CALLED ME KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)
ONLY KOMMANDO IS THE KOMMANDO PESTE NOIRE AKA K.P.N

In person i would probably feel angry and ashamed. Online or over a phone I wouldn't care.

Push them in front of moving car or train ( in subway surfers )

I’d rape them on the spot to get rid of my incel status

whip out my dick n tell em to suck it

Honestly, being called “incel” irl would not bother me at all, it is obvious that I am an incel, I’m never seen with foids.

If a foid makes me angry, I will just cuss her out. I doubt a male would get into a fight with me, I can’t imagine a guy insulting me by calling me “incel”.

It’s none of their fucking business. If someone called me an incel when I have a gun on me, I’d shoot their fucking face and shit in their dead mouth.

I'd probably tell them to go fuck themselves. If they keep escalating after that I'd beat their ass (in real life.)

Honestly, being called “incel” irl would not bother me at all, it is obvious that I am an incel, I’m never seen with foids.

If a foid makes me angry, I will just cuss her out. I doubt a male would get into a fight with me, I can’t imagine a guy insulting me by calling me “incel”.

Oi Khanivore you have been seen on an incel forum! What were you doing here..

Nothing, just watching

I'd surely be like "wtf is an incel"
Same, I’d just pretend I was disconnected from internet culture and all that. It’s easier to come back from that

I would call them normscum

If a man called me an incel, I'd fight him if I thought I could take him. If I thought he'd likely beat me up in a fight, I'd ignore him. If a woman called me an incel, I'd call her a worthless cunt.

I'd probably laugh, like yeah, duh

What would you do if someone, a normie or a foid called you an incel as an insult? i would prob
b45da3d003682c2091cf48add0419577.jpg
ably attack them and beat their faces so badly they would end up looking even more ugly and disfigured than me and then i would laugh at them like who is ugly now hahahahaha i would let all that repressed anger out and may God have mercy on those who dared to add insult to my injury (in skyrim)
what is "incel"? And why do women compliment me like that?

I would stare into their eyes and say: "So what?" aggresively

Ask them what the fuck are they talking about

You are very observation

what’s an incel