Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you could stop time?

thefinalizer

thefinalizer

Now we start
It is said that this fantasy is quite common and the vast majority of you, if not all of you, have thought about it at some point. Who never thought about it when you were in high school surrounded by hot young foids? If you could freeze time, you would steal, kill and of course rape whoever you wanted. But this thread is about what exactly would you do to foids? Do you have a specific target in mind? Maybe your neighbor, the foid who made you suffer in high school, the foid you really loved but who rejected you anyway, who knows? The revenge would be fucking exciting and lascivious at the same time...

In my case, I think I would choose my female neighbor because she is one of the sluttiest foids I know. When we were kids (around 6 years old), she used to be my friend; however, when we grew up, she finally disowned me and wanted nothing to do with me. All these years, every time I pass her on the street or see her through the window, I jerk off a lot with her. It is fucking frustrating to think that a little bitch like that lives across the street from me and that I could be her friend or even her boyfriend, but I guess that is only for chads. If I could stop time, I would sneak into her house and play with her like she was my sex doll. I would grope her, move her body into suggestive positions, take naughty pictures of her, make her blow me, and of course give her a good fucking. And if I could, I would also unfreeze time to see her reaction and let her know that there is nothing she can do to get out of this situation. Without a doubt, a very passionate fantasy that is only possible in our minds that long for a little affection and love.

I prefer the power of mind control.

Be able to live life

Go to the local high-school and fuck the teen foids there tbh.
Just like in that one hentai where a guy gets a watch that can stop time.

It is said that this fantasy is quite common and the vast majority of you, if not all of you, have thought about it at some point. Who never thought about it when you were in high school surrounded by hot young foids? If you could freeze time, you would steal, kill and of course rape whoever you wanted. But this thread is about what exactly would you do to foids? Do you have a specific target in mind? Maybe your neighbor, the foid who made you suffer in high school, the foid you really loved but who rejected you anyway, who knows? The revenge would be fucking exciting and lascivious at the same time...
Not a neighbor

kill people and grope girls breasts and asses and rape them.

I think i know that hentai

do this:

The thing you see in JAVs all the time: timestop means sex with girls.

Rob a jewellery store or a bank
Make mad cash from magic tricks
Explore places I usually wouldn't be allowed in

Everyone and Everything has to Obey my Command .

Surely a Great Fantasy for sure
Yeah. One of the strongest powers for social animals like us.

Have sex finally

I'd find the nuclear launch codes.

Mow Chad's lawn and clean his house so he has even more time to fuck.

I saw it, I love it. My favorite chapter is the first one where the main character fucks the sisters.

I saw it, I love it. My favorite chapter is the first one where the main character fucks the sisters.
Same, i also loved the bit where he fucks the swimsuit foids

That seems nice

I think I would go up to women dressed like sluts and put a whole bunch of zipties around her throat super tight and then when I unfreeze time I get to watch her choke to death.

delete black and white GIF

Last edited:
I would go around with a sledgehammer and smash 8,119,706,129 people's head in. That's the world's population.

Now feds, this is purely hypothetical and the scenario would absolutely never happen. Therefore i would never actually do this.

I would go around with a sledgehammer and smash 8,119,706,129 people's head in. That's the world's population.

Now feds, this is purely hypothetical and the scenario would absolutely never happen. Therefore i would never actually do this.
No sex?