Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Would You Do If The Police Came To Your House Tomorow?

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
let's say that the police came to your house tommorow after they know that you're a regular user of .is .
you didn't excpect them to come to your place and yesterday you made threats to kill someone in minecraft. now they want to arrest you.

tbh there's a 0 chance that one day i will face consequences like these because my country has bigger problems but if this happned by any chance, i will probably try to act crazy like someone with a mentall ilness so that they send me to a hospital and not the prison.

Hide in my basement and wait for them to piss off

Rope in custody

I would say i'm actually a feminist infiltrator here to study the evil INCEL misogynist terrorist organization

I would say i'm actually a feminist infiltrator here to study the evil INCEL terrorist organization
i have never thought about this. probably the best idea.
it will also help if i had a reddit account with a ton of r/feminism posts in it

I would say i'm actually a feminist infiltrator here to study the evil INCEL misogynist terrorist organization
Tbh this might work if you made some posts on IT. So if the cops aks you, you just post the IT posts as proof and then you're fine

i dindue nuffin

Nothing i can do, Police are that one mafia force that no one can argue with and is supported worldwide, If police mafia want me i cannot do anything, Guns, Knives anything is banned here so i cant even protect myself if they want to shoot me, Kitchen knife doesnt work against a gun if they decide to storm my ass, No reason to as im just a shitposter and most of the shit i say is for JFL, Im just rotting and have no intention of commiting violence.

I'd pretend I was Griffith.
"You're now arrested".
37527bed575f23d1aac169c3e8f822d2.png

Yes.
"Do you know your rights?"
R.158ce529b43a47edaacffccc7db229d7

Yes.
When asked about the crime, I'd pretend to be Gigachad
OIP.5E-f6GjUg4Z1wDyLm4xtHgAAAA

I refuse to speak until my lawyer is present.

It'd diffuse any tension and prison is my final destination anyway. No need to rough up any pig and get more charges.

i would cover myself with my giant makima pillow case and hide in the bathroom, thanks for asking kind stranger

I wouldn't open the door

Ask why my co workers are at my house

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back