Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if someone thought, just based on your looks, that you browse this site?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
What if another incel looking dude came up to you and said "aye what's up currycel (or whatever type of incel you are)". Because today I saw a manlet curry and thought about saying that but decided it was too risky. If someone came up to me and said that, I'd prob be happy because now I have another friend.

lmfaoo .000000001% of the population probably knows about incels, much less visited this site and stayed around enough to learn of a currycel.

I dont know. I'm scared of people i dont know.

Just do damage control. "I know those sites, I don't have an account there or browse them often though, people there are a bit too hateful, etc".

It looks implausible if you go full "those incels are terrible misogynists, I'd never participate in such criminal group, take it back!!!"

You’d be surprised at the kind of people that self-identifies as incel IRL. It’s good to meet like minded people that share the same struggles. Care should be taken, lest your newfound compatriots betray you.