Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Have you shared face pics with other users here?

Fed question
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

There’s someone missing in that list, me. I also sent face to @KING NOTHING @Chang Longwang videogamecoper and @Lonelyus
You’re a strong case for someone whose facial appeal can be doubled by fixing just one failo.

I’d never share face photos here.
If there’s even a 1% chance of users accusing me of being a fakecel and getting banned, it’s just not worth it.
I’m insecure enough as it is.

tbh I have never understood the reasoning behind this. If you believe what others have said that this site is a fed honeypot, why would you ever take the risk of exposing your face? Not to mention if some cuck in IT ever got a hold of your pics, but even then, the biggest problem usually lays within. By exposing your face to another user here you are basically giving them a knife from which they can stab your back at any time.

If you are incel and have been shunned by foids because of your appearance, why is it necessary to share your pics? Is it to seek validation from others on how over it is for you? Is it a token of trust between two incels?

That being said, feel free to DM me your pics. I am obviously the most trustworthy person on this entire site so your privacy will be well protected with me
Costs 100.000.00 usd

I’d never share face photos here.
If there’s even a 1% chance of users accusing me of being a fakecel and getting banned, it’s just not worth it.
I’m insecure enough as it is.
I noticed you said “here”. Does that mean you have shared your pics with users on other places like .org perhaps? Or am I reading too much into it. From what I remember on how you described yourself I don’t think there’d be a high possibility you would get accused of being fakecel. But doxxing on the other hand? Now that’s always a concern

I noticed you said “here”. Does that mean you have shared your pics with users on other places like .org perhaps? Or am I reading too much into it.
I’ve shared them with a couple of discord friends. Their comments ranged from “You look like a rapist/criminal” to “You literally look normal”.

I would use a fake face reveal if I ever did

I’ve shared them with a couple of discord friends. Their comments ranged from “You look like a rapist/criminal” to “You literally look normal”.
Huh… that’s quite the dichotomy. Do you believe the latter comments were simply trying to be nice to you and withholding the truth?

Huh… that’s quite the dichotomy. Do you believe the latter comments were simply trying to be nice to you and withholding the truth?
100%.
My experiences in real life hold true regardless.

Are you leanmaxxing rn or planning to do so in the future ?
Trying to do so rn.

I'm also walking an hour a day to try to burn a few extra calories

@spermretentionmax have you shared your pics with users here? Or maybe back on .org?

I posted my face on looksmax because I was curious on what I would be rated. The comments were brutal ngl

no, and try to avoid sharing any information about yourself so you dont get doxed

I posted my face on looksmax because I was curious on what I would be rated. The comments were brutal ngl
What did they say? What was the overall rating you received?

Got rated subhuman and told to rope but one guy said I have potential to become average looking
do you think he was being serious? Did he maybe elab on you needing hardmaxxing or softmaxxing to reach this potential?

do you think he was being serious? Did he maybe elab on you needing hardmaxxing or softmaxxing to reach this potential?
He said I need surgery. I don't think surgery could actually fix my face because I have a long mid face and long nose.

He said I need surgery. I don't think surgery could actually fix my face because I have a long mid face and long nose.
brutal either way. Needing surgery just to look average looking already says a lot about how over it is for you