Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if a random stranger takes pictures of you without bothering to hide it

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Example, you are busy minding your own business at a fast food restaurant or a bar and some faggot started recording you or taking pictures on their phone while snickering or taking the piss out of you. Keep in mind this is happening in a non-public area but there are other normies around you that notice this happening, what would you do?

Pull out my AKS. Advanced Karate Skills and beat him to death and then everyone claps and foids ask me for my phone number. Not larping

nothing tbh i am low t ricecel

Punch the fucker in the face ofc

Something similar has actually happened to me before. I was at work and working with a guy who knew pretty much knew I'm an incel, and I knew he didn't like me. At some point he took a picture of me and then he showed it to me saying "haha look it's you." I'm sure the reason he did this was so he could take a picture of me in such a way that I couldn't chimp out by catching him trying to hide it. He definitely went home and showed it to his girlfriend and they both laughed at me.

I didn't do anything anyway, except say "oh... haha."

show middle finger and make them pic in back and then share it with title that's pedophile and if u see him or her just call on police

I don't look like a person who will allow that to happen, so probably nobody gonna risk it

I would get out my phone, set it on forced flash, turn up the volume to max and snap a picture of the picture-snapper. The prey will become the hunter, muhahaha

b4 I would be low t bitch about it and leave now I dgaf and would smash it out of his hand

And people wonder why mass shootings occur, JFL.

OP, why would you even put yourself in that situation in the first place though?

Drain his life force tbh

It already happened to me. A young lower class foid who was probably drunk did it to me on a bus, I just leered at her with a serious face and she toned down and stopped it, even apologizing afterwards.

It already happened to me. A young lower class foid who was probably drunk did it to me on a bus, I just leered at her with a serious face and she toned down and stopped it, even apologizing afterwards.
High T slayer

I will destroy them to the point that no organ in their body is suitable for a transplant

Give him the bird and commence doing what I'm doing. Don't really care.

People in high school use to do this to me all the time and to other incels too. Normies having the ability to take photos was a mistake.

I would reveal my pectoral muscles.

I would took their phone and continue walking

Take picture of him.

And people wonder why mass shootings occur, JFL.

OP, why would you even put yourself in that situation in the first place though?
It never happened to me, I just thought of this scenario and wanted to know what your reactions would be. Personally, I would help him/her an hERo

Ask him what he is doing

if it pissed me off bad enough i'd probably beat their ass tbh

Example, you are busy minding your own business at a fast food restaurant or a bar and some faggot started recording you or taking pictures on their phone while snickering or taking the piss out of you. Keep in mind this is happening in a non-public area but there are other normies around you that notice this happening, what would you do?
i would probably behave totaly insane and give them the show of their lives so they can laugh about me with their friends on social media .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back